32: Unplanned Pictures

"Hi, love!" Lou singsonged. 

"Hi, I don't think I got a chance to meet you earlier. I'm Lyn." the makeup lady stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Taylor." I smiled and nodded at Lyn.

Lyn, Lou, and I started having small chat. You know, the usual. Talking about family, our favorite TV shows, the upcoming events, until Lou got a fabulously unfabulous idea.

"Taylor, we're so bored! Let us make you over." Lou smiled wide.

"Um? Pardon?" I questioned.

"Yes, Please! Let us do your makeup and hair! We'll even give you clothes to try on! Come on! Let's do it!"

Lou and Lyn pushed me into a chair before I could protest. They started applying loads of makeup and hair product onto my body. I was feeling so...celebrity status right now.

After about 10 minutes of 'primping', as Lyn called it, I was done. 

"TA DA!" Lou spun me around and I was facing the mirror. Oh my goodness. I look like a... a goddess! a celebrity! a model! I look absolutely amazing. Lyn did a grey smokey eye, along with a light pink lip, she made sure all my flaws were covered up. Lou teased my hair a bit and did light curls. I just wanted to stare at myself. It makes me sound conceited, but it's true. Remember when Eleanor and Danielle did my hair for Ariana's party? Well, I thought that was the best I've ever looked, and it was, until now. I look stunning. Speaking of El

"Ah! Aw, I love it, guys! Thank you." I said in a teenage girl voice, hugging my two friends. 

"Now, time for wardrobe. Come along." they pulled me into a quite large closet filled with racks of clothes, clothes and more clothes. Also, shoes, jewellery, scarfs, and accessories galore. It was any girls dream.

"I like this, this, this, this."

"I like these 3." Lou and Lyn were pushing clothes at me. I looked at all of my choices and finally found one I liked. It was a black strapless sweetheart dress with sparkles at on the end. I walked over to the shoes on my own and picked out a pair of nude stilettos. The girls helped me into the dress and I was finally completely ready, although I don't know what for. We did this out of pure boredom. 

"Now, you can't just sit here. Go show the boys!" Lou nearly pushed me out the door. I silently walked into the room and up to the boys. I was so excited to show Harry, until I saw something I really didn't want to see. It was Harry's turn to have his shoot with Amelia alone. Being the huge flirt he is, he was obnoxiously all over this girl. Even though Harry hasn't officially asked me out yet, I thought we were together! I shouldn't really blame him though, I mean, she's flirting right back. And we all know, Harry Styles will flirt with anything that breathes. But, for some reason rage is filling throughout my body. My face is becoming hot with jealously. That should be me, not Amelia Rosada, the Spanish-looking model who's name sounds like a cheap bar of soap. I stood there with my arms crossed (one of my signature positions), watching Harry poke the skinny girl's stomach, grin at the camera, pull her in closer, give her a kiss on the cheek. 

"One more, Harry!" Zack called, and Harry quickly smiled at the camera.

"Okay, Zayn, you're up!" Zayn walked over to the model and whispered something in her ear, as I was staring at the two in disgust. Harry immediately saw me and paraded over.

"Hey babe! You look gorgeous. Did Lou and Lyn get a hold of you?" Harry threw out a wink and a kiss. 

"Ha, yeah.." I laughed, annoyed at the fact that Harry can't see that I'm upset.

"Well, you look great. As always." Harry put his arm around my shoulder and took a sip of water, staring at Zayn and the model laughing into the camera. 

"Thanks." I said as I threw Harry's arm off of me.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." I said flatly.

"Taylor..." He slightly smiled and got in my face, too close for comfort. Normally, I would be okay with that, but not after those eyes have been wandering all over soap girl.

"Harry..." I mocked.

"Tell me." He tugged at my dress. 

"I just-" I was going to make up some excuse, because this was not the place to cause a scene, when Zack cut me off.

"Taylor! Wow! You look great!" He walked over to Harry and I, smiling his bright smile. Amelia went over to the food table, and Niall followed, chatting her up. Zayn and Liam took an exit outside, and Louis threw himself onto a comfy looking chair.

"Thanks." I smiled, much more enthusiastic then I was with Harry.

"Well, we're done, but I see another picture opportunity I must take advantage of! Let's get a few shots of Harry and his gal." Zack's accent rang through my ears, all I could hear was the last few words. Harry and his gal. Harry and his gal. Harry and his GAL. Am I really Harry's? No, we haven't made it official, and right now I'm pretty flustered with the curly haired boy.

Harry grabbed my hand, forgetting that I was mad, and walked over to the set. Smiling as wide as he could. I was being dragged behind him, with a look on my face that I can't even explain. I do not want to take pictures. I'm not in the picture taking mood. I'm in the mood to go to sleep and never wake up. Okay, a bit dramatic.

"Get close. Scoot in. Smile. Do whatever. Just be yourselves. Go!" Zack started shooting away, taking unplanned pictures of Harry and I. Of course, as soon as the camera started flashing, I threw on a fake smile, just for the camera. We took a lot of pictures. Ones of us smiling, tongues out, duck lips, holding hands. 

"Okay, a couple more. On this one I want you both facing the same way, with Harry's arms on your waist, and Taylor just have your arms down. Smile!"

"Kind of like... a prom picture?" Harry questioned.

"Yes! Just like prom!" 

We got positioned for our mock-prom picture, and right before it was taken, Harry started tickling me, which was not good. As soon as he started, I went into hysterics and started laughing, causing me to double over. The flash went off at the wrong time, and it looked like I was grinding on Harry. Oops! I'm going to have to ask Zack to not use that one. Ever. 

"Great! I love unplanned pictures. Taylor, your face was priceless!" Zack laughed, looking over at the pictures. "Thanks guys. It was a great shoot!" Zack added. With that, I stormed off set and back into the dressing room. No one was in there, so I instantly started taking off the itchy black dress and threw on my regular, more comfortable clothes. 

"that was a cute shoot, huh?" Harry walked into the room just as I finished buttoning up my white Jack WIlls shirt. He walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. I resisted, but then gave up after a struggle. I stared up at the green-eyed boy, looking so innocent, and I decided to give up on being mad. Who cares if he flirted? It's one time deal.. It's Harry's nature to flirt! I couldn't be mad at this face. I just can't. But, if it happens again, that's a different story.