My father

Jungkook eventually finished his plate and got up to look for the smaller boy. He didn't know what he was going to say to him once he found him though. He felt guilty for pushing him but at the same time their was a voice in his head that said he deserved it. 

Why was he getting so upset that Jimin was a stripper? Isn't that the reason he bought him?

So what if he's had sex with other people? It's not like he owned him before they met. He could whatever he felt like. But their was a sting of jealousy inside of Jungkook's chest that spread like poison throughout his whole body.

From now on Jimin was his. Jimin needed to understand that. Even though Jungkook was distracted by the boy eating he did realize Jimin kept looking at Jin and some others as if he was saying, "Fuck me." And it pissed him off. He was going to find him.

He was going to tell him.

Set down rules for the mischievous mochi.

He may have slept with different people everyday.

He may have kissed other lips before kissing his.

He may have been a slut for everyone before.

But this time he was Jungkook's slut.

-

Not before long Jungkook found Jimin sitting on his bed watching tv like nothing had happened between the two.

The older sighed and walked up to the former stripper and sat next to him.

"Hey." Jungkook started letting out a shaky breath. He didn't know why he felt so nervous.

"What? You need sumn?" Jimin asked with attitude in his tone and rolled his eyes. Jungkook didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Yeah. I need you to stop." He responded taking to the remote from him and turning off the tv.

"What the hell?" Jimin shouted anger replacing his tone.

"You think I bought you so you can be a brat?" Jungkook yelled. Jimin just scowled and tried to reach for the remote. Jungkook obviously was taller so he couldn't reach it.

"Just give me the remote!" The younger whined.

"Nope. Until you behave." Jungkook said and Jimin just pouted. Jungkook almost cooed at the sight but didn't ,,trying to keep his dominance.  

"Now sit." Jungkook demanded and Jimin did as he was told.

"Good boy."

EXTRA -

(TAEGI TIME UWU)

Long story short...

Taehyung had asked Jimin to let him crash at his place but he got bought by the foreigner Jungcock or whatever so he had nowhere to go. TT

BUTT since the beloved Yoongi heard their conversation and he was worried over his crush uwu

He decided to let him stay at his place.

Now we shall continue the story from their!

-

"U-Um, thanks for l-letting me stay here Yoongi." Taehyung stuttered feeling nervous that he was staying over at his crush's house.

"Yeah whatever make yourself at home." Yoongi deadpanned as he took off his shoes. 

Taehyung looked around and noticed Yoongi's house was pretty big for someone who worked as a bartender. But it's a famous club so maybe the pay is good, Taehyung thought.

"S-so um.. hyung?" Taehyung said trying to loosen up the knot he had in his throat.

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed as he was in the kitchen getting something to eat. 

"Do you have any food? I'm k-kinda hungry hehe." Taehyung mumbled as he went inside the kitchen as well. "You didn't eat before going to the bar?" Yoongi asked tilting his head then noticing a small bruise on Taehyung's cheek. "W-well I-" 

Before the stuttering boy could respond Yoongi had left the kitchen in a hurry scaring the younger. "Hyung?"

A few seconds the male returned with some ointment in hand and went to the kitchen to look for some ice.

"Hyung what are you-" Soon the boy's hand was being dragged into the living room and he was sitting down on the couch.

Yoongi quickly applied the ointment on Tae's cheek, which was cold making Tae flinch. Then he placed an ice bag on Tae which was colder.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked his tone filled with worry.

"Nothing. Just clumsy me." Tae lied trying to hide it with a fake yet painful smile.

"Don't lie to me or I'm kicking you out."

"Hyung don't worry about it-"

"Who was it?" Yoongi whisper shouted trying to keep his cool.

Taehyung looked down and mumbled.

"My father."