I see

Jungkook grabbed Jimin and hugged him with all his might. "I'm sorry I slapped you. But please never put yourself down like that ever again. Okay?"

Jimin nodded and let the boy keep embracing him. He didn't know how to hug back since he wasn't familiar with this kind of touch.

"Now, are you hungry?" Jungkook asked the smaller boy and he nodded again. "Alright. Let's go get something to eat." The hyung suggested while Jimin followed behind him. They walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen were Seokjin was already cooking dinner.

"Ah, Jungkook. The food will almost be done." Seokjin said after noticing the man's presence. "Okay, thanks hyung." Junkook replied and turned to Jimin. "You can wait right? Or do you want a snack in the meanwhile?" He wondered looking at the short male. "I-I can wait." Jimin assured looking down to the floor. He couldn't understand how this man was being so kind and soft with him. It made him wonder if men really weren't as cruel as most of whom he's met.

"Jimin, come here." Jungkook instructed. Jimin did as told and Jungkook grabbed him by the hand.  They started walking up the stairs and away from the dinning room.

Jimin was confused and curious as to what Jungkook wanted to show him. Was he horny? Did he want to have sex before dinner? Is he planning on doing something to him? All these thoughts rammed into the boy's head and didn't even realize they came to a stop.

"What's inside?" Jimin asked looking at the door. Jungkook looked over at Jimin and smirked. "Open it." Jungkook said before letting go of his hand. Jimin kept looking at Jungkook for a while but eventually turned his gaze to the door once again. He reached for the handle and pulled it inwards. The door revealed a huge room with white tiles, a white ceiling, white walls, white chairs, everything as in white.

But there was something that caught Jimin's eye immediately. It only took one glance and the boy was already overwhelmed.

He couldn't believe Jungkook did this for him. And so quickly too. Jungkook smiled at the cute boy who was jumping up and down due to the adrenaline in his body. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Thank you sooo much Jungkook!" Jimin shouted.

He ran to get a closer look at his gift and tugged at it making sure it was strudy.

"How did you install it so quickly?" Jimin asked in curiousity, his face still coated with a bright smile.

"Workers." He replied walking over to Jimin with a smile. "Can you do a little dance for me with it?" Jungkook requested and Jimin nodded in a flash.

"But I need music-"

"No problem." Jungkook said inserting a CD into a player on the white table next to him. The song, was called, House of Cards.

"Omg I love that song!" Jimin exclaimed happily. Jungkook smiles at him and sits down. "Go ahead then."

Jimin giggles and walks up to the pole. He slowly grabs it with his hand and starts moving when the lyrics start.

Jungkook didn't let anything break his focus on the boy as he stared intensely. His eyes looked and only looked at Jimin. Every time he moved his eyes would move as well. His followed every motion Jimin made. Jungkook made sure not to miss a single moment of the sight.

Soon Jimin stopped dancing on the pole and started dancing towards Jungkook. Jungkook smirked as he started as he the same boy from the strip club. Jimin had a cocky expression and it made Jungkook smile even more.

Eventually, Jimin got so close to Jungkook he was inches away. The music was making the atmosphere even heavier as Jimin grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders.

"Daddy..." He muttered as he slowly started to straddle the boy. Jungkook caressed Jimin's face as the boy wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What is it, baby boy?" Jungkook asked with the same visible smirk. Jimin stared into his brown orbs with an expression that was almost too easy to read. Jungkook stared back as his hand moved to Jimin's jawline.

Jimin leaned forward and whispered something into Jungkook's ear.

"I want you."

Jungkook looked at him in surprise as he didn't expect Jimin to get so used to him so quickly. Then again, he was a stripper. Maybe he fell for anyone sexy enough. Jungkook growled at the thought. He hated thinking on how Jimin said the same thing to millions of his clients. How he probably did this with someone before. Giving them a lap dance. Giving them meaningless kisses. Giving them his sexy gaze. He made Jungkook mad.

Before Jungkook got to respond he heard his chef yell, "Dinner is served!"

Jimin whined at this and looked at Jungkook waiting for him to say something. "Wanna stay, daddy?"

Jungkook pushed Jimin off and shook his head. "Let's get going."

Jimin watched in awe as he saw Jungkook walk away with an angry expression. Did he make him mad? Jimin thought.

Sooo sorry for the short chapter...
Ugh how do i explain this..
Well these weeks have been all tests and skool shit and it led me to writing this chapter next to my mom ... who is asleep..
Crap! gotta dash!