" Of course I don't trust you, Sterling. At times I have to threaten you just to keep the tiniest secret. Do you understand what will happen if someone, more so her father finds out? Not only will I be going down but you're coming with me. Tell no one. Understood? " 

Sterling nodded. " You have my word.. scout's honor. " He said holding up two fingers, and Archer sighed.

" God we're screwed.. " 

Sterling scoffed. " Ok now tell me that wasn't an invitation to say 'that's what she said.' You're setting yourself up at this point! " He exclaimed, and Archer walked away. He felt different.. It was all in the moment and only minutes later did he realized that he'd kissed her... He'd finally kissed her... and it was the best feeling in the world. 

Meanwhile, Delilah was hurrying back to join her father who was sitting impatiently at the table. She gulped softly as she tried to act natural, but he was a ticking time bomb and the fact that he tapped his fingers on the table like it was a countdown and her mother was out of sight, made her nervous.

He looked over to her and spoke. " Delilah... " He said slowly, and she walked over to the seat beside him and hugged him.

" I know I disappeared and I know I'm in trouble, but you were already going to say that.. Sorry, daddy.. " She said knowing he would give in and he sighed and kissed the top of her forehead.

" We'll talk about this when we get home.. " He said, and she smiled.

" Of course we will. " She said though knowing, in the back of her head, she wouldn't be saying a word about what happened 10 minutes ago. Thankfully, Brielle returned to the table and Delilah gave her a look, and Brielle immediately noticed and smiled at her Killian.

" Killian honey, how about we go check on the kids, they're with Jin and the others.. I'm sure Kimiko wants to be with Delilah for a little while before we leave. " She said, and Delilah finally noticed Kimiko who was sitting across the table drinking water as she stared at their interaction. 

Killian stood silently and allowed his wife to guide him wherever she pleased.. Anything to calm his now subsiding anger. Kimiko watched as they walked away before glaring at Delilah as she turned back to her.

" Where have you been! Even though it's been less than 15 minutes, a war was about to break out! " Delilah bit her lip.

" I got some.. fresh air.. " 

" Really, Delilah? Fresh air? I think I can tell when you need to kiss up to uncle Killian to make him ignore the fact that you just made him upset. Now I'll repeat it once more. Where have you been? And I need an answer now. " Delilah groaned. Her best friend knew her too well, and it had its ups, but at this point, it certainly had its downs. 

" Kimiko, it's a long story- " 

" How long.. " She asked, and Delilah could tell by the tone of Kimiko's voice that she wanted more than just the details that just recently passed. And as sad as it was, Delilah had kept Kimiko in the dark about things that happened in the last few weeks. She was only trying to keep Kimiko's mind void of problems so she could focus on her election, but it didn't make her feel any less guilty especially since they swore as children to never keep secrets and up until now, they have always been open.

" Kimi.. I'll tell you everything, but right now, it's not exactly the best time to do so.. " She said looking around the room quickly, thankfully not seeing Archer anywhere.

" Sleepover. " Kimiko said with finality and Delilah giggled. 

" Fine, since tomorrow is Sunday I don't have many classes so we should be able to have time to talk. "