It all comes to an end (12)

Warning if you have t watched the video above or on YouTube of twdg season4 episode 4 do not read also if you have there a few changes not too big of a change tho

Y/n POV
I woke up with Louis next to me and he was holding my waist and hand , he woke up and instantly helped me up and hugged me while holding onto the rail that is tilted to the side . Clem and AJ wake up and we make our way out of the ship avoiding walkers until we find Minnie and some others shooting walkers around them .

Me , Louis , clem and AJ stand up because of the boat falling with more fire and I bit of and explosion , we couldn't see until we saw a figure of a walker coming towards us but Louis got up quickly and kills the walker with a rock . We hear a scream and it comes from violet but there were walkers behind us already. Me and Louis get rid of the walkers while clem shot an arrow at the walker trying to kill violet . (Btw violet can still see)Minnie got bit and we tried to make it to the car before we did Louis said " right behind me?" And I responded with " yep just like the ninja I am" he cuts me off at the end and says " just like the ninjas we are " he kissed me for a second then gets into the cart . Me and clem are staying behind but AJ wants to stay as well and he does .

We shoot the walkers around the cart so they can get in which they do , Minnie gets bit again but this time in the cheek , she kills the walker while screaming out in pain . She then looks towards us and screams " CLEMENTINE!!" She picks up the grenade and throws it at us just as I shoot her in the shoulder with an arrow . We get down and the explosion scares the horse and it makes them leave with the cart . We see tenn by the rocks and carefully make our way towards him then jump over the rocks and run away . As we ru we see James on the way and soon we make it to the cave . We go in and make some light as the walkers come in and we burn them while crossing the log to the other side as clem jumps off the log falls and goes down the stream as walkers fall into the river . We walk in the dar part of the cave to see about 6-8 dark holes and we have no clue where to go . (Btw not adding the stuff with James ) after we find a way out and James fends us off we run into the woods . We walk for about a few seconds until tenn starts talking about the votes . We hear a noise and get ready to attack until Louis walks out and I run up to him and hug him and so does AJ . He says " well your alive that's good " then I say " is everyone ok" he responds with a quick nod then we hear another noise but out of nowhere James quickly pops out the bushes and say that there weren't to many walkers to fend off and that his cause about the walkers may have been wrong but I said " hey , James , believe what you want to believe you never know maybe one day people will start seeing your right and stop killing walkers but to make a new colony about it , then maybe the world will be right again thanks to you " I smile at him and he looks up at me with hopeful eyes almost begging that I'm right . We start to make our way to bridge and we climb over a truck and look at the edge . We talked until we heard a voice singing we all look wide eyes as Tenn looks back with the rest of us to see a dying Minnie who has bites everywhere she sings " never mind the darkness . Never Mind the storm , never mind the blood red moon . The night will be over soon " . She starts speaking and then shoots at us with walkers behind her . AJ nocks tenn down to the ground before he could get hit . AJ jumps across with James and we try to get tenn over as Louis says " go jump over I'll get tenn " me and clem jump as walkers make there way past the truck . As Louis ride to get tenn to come with us AJ shot at tenn and Louis jumped over . I fell to my knees screaming his name and then screamed at AJ . The last thing he said got me . He said " I don't want to shoot him he was my first real friend but he keeps making mistakes and getting people killed like Mitch so I had to kill him " I stare at him a bit angry but still let it go as he was right .

We turn around to find more walkers so me , clem , AJ , James and louis run in-between them and run until were blocked by a fence . Louis and James climbs over about to help the rest of us . When walker come behind him and I warned him and said to meet us at the school he nodded and left . We made it to the Rock and we climb up the rock me and clem at the same pace while AJ is already there . Clem was about to get bit but I kick the walker and push her up . She tries to help me and I grabbed her arm and she helped me up just before a walker bit into my leg . We get up and carry on walking until we see James' shed and also walkers . We get to the shed and was about to close the doors until Clems leg got caught on an axe and cut her leg open . She screamed and sat down by some hay . (I wanna play in the hay . Oh duck) me and AJ close the doors and clem and AJ have there moment until we found away up to the top and I helped clem up same with AJ .

......AJ went fishing and I was in the music room with Louis while he was playing the piano I was drawing . I was drawing this

Because I remembered that I always wanted to work on drawing hair and I have finally done it

Because I remembered that I always wanted to work on drawing hair and I have finally done it . Once me and Louis were finessed we smiled at each other and walked outside to where we see , AJ coming back from fishing with Rosie and Omar finishing up with able 's body with the sign saying ' don't fuck with us ' and it was so true . Just then clem came out of the building and AJ ran to her hugging her then looking at her leg that has now been chopped off . I watch as she takes AJ to the swing me and willy helped her make for him . I smile and then we were called for dinner . Me , clem and AJ walk through the graveyard that now has a new addition of Tennessee' name on the wood in the ground . We get to the table and have a good time talking and laughing . I sat next to Louis , clem sat in-between me and violet and everyone else was spread about . Me , Louis , James , violet and clem get up and walk to another bench table with the map on it and we start talking about a group we could trade with until AJ comes over and say he will come with me , Louis , James and violet so we can see if they will trade with us . After that me and Louis go and talk about what happened back at the boat and bridge . I look over to see AJ and clem talking and James looking out from the fence where willy was . (Btw violet is not blind ) I Carry on looking about and so does Louis and we smile about how peaceful everything was until I frown to realise how many people have died . Me and Louis walk around then go to the graves and look at how many people there would have been if we counted the people who died before all of this started and when it started , then we just go to talk with the others .

-------------------------
I'm not dead don't worry it just took so long to write this but now I have as uprise for you that you will enjoy ..... I'm continuing the book to what I think the walking dead game would be like if they continued . So there is that .

Author - chan

Word count : 1466