The truth (8)

Y/n POV
Today was the day . Today was the day we show them what we have . Minnie and Sofie can't come , but I am , I feel hatred against them , it's time for revenge . We were attacking the boarding school. I have heard nothing from them and it's been a YEAR !!.

3rd person
They where preparing to attack but what they didn't know was the outcome was going to be a lot more different than they thought . Y/n is going to learn the truth along with everyone who already know at the school .

Y/n POV
We started to leave with our supplies because it would take around half a day to get there . On our way a few people didn't make it and died . Me and Lilly were full with concentration on our way there , some of our best people have died to get our people back .

I wanted to kill Marlon for what he did And slap Louis because of what I saw in the woods . That new girl will never understand what I had with Louis. But now it is time for revenge .

Once we had finally got there I stuck my arm out wide to stop everyone . There were a few walkers but what annoyed me was , they had prepared . We had to sneak around some walkers , I had spotted the new girl with a new kid , and that definable wasn't Tennessee . I knew we had been spotted so I told everyone on a count of 10 we attack

1
...
2
...
3
...
4
...
5
...
6
...
7
...
8
...
9!
...
10!!

We all charged at the door of the building outside . Until finally it had broken down . I heard Lilly say give it up clementine and give us our people . She new the new girl. Ugh whatever . No one came out so she used me as bait but I didn't mind . She had said.

" you know one of your people that was TAKEN from you is right here , I'm sure most of you know who she is , should I say you name Y/n , oops just did " she smirked and I did as well . I can here a few cry in corners

Lilly motions me to say something so I do

" you know it's me , i know your tempting Louis , the sweet boyfriend I USED to have , also tenn your sisters wanted to be here for you to hug you hold you and stay with there brother . But people died on our way here to get you so I knew I chose the right decision to tell them to stay at the camp , witch is now our new home . We love it there , if you come with us we can finally be together again . That goes for the rest of my friends !," I shout as peach to them

Lilly gave me a high five without looking at me like we knew we were going to do it . I saw Louis and tenn come out of there hiding spots and run to me . I give them a sympathetic look and hug them both tenn goes to Lilly but to be honest even I didn't trust her properly but I can't  tell the difference from her to Marlon .

I pull them back into a hug again before he can reach Lilly and mumble a quiet " I missed you guys but you can't trust her . Just promise  me you will be safe " they nodded and tenn went back to Lilly with tears in his eyes and asked " please where are they I need to see them " Lilly kindly said back with fake kindness " let me take you to them " then the new girl known as clementine shouted " NO don't listen to her ten!"

I shoot a glare at her with a tiny bit of thankfulness that she has taken care of them . I hold Louis's hand and ask " where is Marlon ?"

He replied quickly with a saddened tone " he's gone "

I quickly hugged him because they were like brothers . He just hugged me and didn't let go . There was a fight breaking out and we just stood there , that was until clementine tried to shoot me . Louis looked at her with anger and shock and shouted at her saying " how dare you try to shoot my girlfriend ! Your just as bad as Marlon and that little boy you have there but worse !."

Just then I remembered Brody and asked him the same things did about Marlon he looked down and said " Marlon kills her after she confessed to clem about what happened to you and the twins " I look at him sadly and knew how to cheer him up . I looked at him and kissed him with hope? He instantly kissed back and when we broke apart me both said at the same time "I love you so much"

Then things went to hell.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been here for quite a while but I had ALOT going on and I just about had enough I me to write this so yes I will update as much as possible

- author chan

Word count:856