Silence (10)

Clems POV
Ha now this little girl is being dragged away by a friend of mine in the camp .
I walked to Louis's door but stood a bit near mine which is closer to the living room . It was time to act I put on a scared face and screamed really loud . Louis and the twins came rushing out came to me they asked what was wrong and I said 'shakily' "y/n w-was kidnapped " I started to fake cry and Louis rubbed my back as I slowly crouched down . They asked me if I saw anyone and I said it was the guy with one arm (I forgot his name sos) suddenly Louis ran out the apartment with a few guns and a knife .  The twins went back to there room and snuck after Louis .

Y/n POV
I woke up tied to chair in the basement with a rag around my throat. I look up see a guy with one arm he was one of the new guys . Soon enough I heard running and clem soon came in . She looked at me and grinned . I looked at her hostilely and growled a bit she just smirked and cut my arms not once not twice not three time but four on each arm . She watched the blood pouring out of my arms . She cut my stomach so there was a massive cut on it slowly bleeding she cut my thighs a few times and stabbed it then left the knife there she bashed me on the head and that was all I remember before It was pith black again ....

Sorry it was short but I'm trying I don't have any ideas help me guys comment what you think will or should happen next cya

Author-chan

Word count : 301