Kidnapped (9)

Y/n POV
I was just you know hiding in the trees with Louis me and him had to escape the school while the fights were breaking out . I had told him to go back to the school because of Lilly but he just stuck by my side and kissed me , obviously I kissed back.

It wasn't a exact success because we didn't get all our people back . But we were able to get the most important ones including clementine . I still wasn't fond of her but only me and her understand each other from being a kid in groups to being alone .

Le time skip back to the base

I had told Lilly they know what there doing here I had 2 more spaces of rooms in my house , because I have one of the biggest houses with lots of supplies , so I have one room to clem and one to louis .

It had turned out me and clem had a lot in common . I had told her the story of when I met a group of people in carvers place and they had planned to escape but one was left behind . It just so happened that she knew them too . I had told her Luke and Nick were like my brothers . I had also told her I had actually had 2 more brothers called Joe and Lucas . She said she had met someone called Joe and it was my brother . She told me Joe and Lucas were still together safe . I asked her if they were alive , she responded with a big grin and nodded . What happened next really supposed me .

Suddenly it was black I couldn't see .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so so so sorry this is so short in the amount of time but don't worry because I have allot planned ahead so I can write more parts of the story and yes I used a cliffhanger .

- author - chan

Word count : 323