Your such a tease part 2

Tina's POV:

(Tina is Tord's sister in case you forgot)

I stood at the airport all alone, I guess Tord is not here yet. I tried calling him but it said his phone was turned off so I decided to just wait nearby the entrance. I kept scrolling through my phone, looking at some cute couple pictures. Most of them were guy x guy. I don't know why but I actually really like shipping two guys together and sometimes I would hope that Tord would turn out gay. As I scrolled down, I began to get kind of bored, looking at cliche couple stuff. I was still single so yeah I was kinda jealous. I have never been in a relationship ever since.....the accident...Anyways, I looked up from my phone and met eyes with this guy.

He had light brown hair, really dark eyes and a little beard growing. He was quite tall, taller than me and he wore a white shirt with a denim jacket on top along with a pair of black ripped jeans. Honestly, he looked really hot!

I started to space out and didn't notice the guy actually walking up to me. As he got closer I started to come back to reality. Then he stopped, he was right in front of me. Right in front of ME?!

Tim: hey, my name's Tim.

Tina: hey....I-I'm Tina

Tim: I'm really sorry for disturbing you but have you seen a guy that looks a bit like me but he has no eyes?

Tina: No eyes? I don't think so...

I looked around just to make sure I hadn't seen a male that looked like what Tim described him as.

Tina: nope. But have you seen a guy, mid 20's, looks a bit like me but his hair is shaped like devil horns?

Tim: uh...no. Not that I remember.

Tina: ugh, he was supposed to come and pick me up! He should have been here ages ag-

Tord: Tina!

I heard that familiar voice behind me. I turned around to be met with Tord. I immediately opened my arms to hug him and he came into the hug. Then I heard someone else's voice.

Tom: Tim!

Tim: Thomas!

The I heard paters of feet as Tim ran to this Tom guy. Tord let go of me and looked at Tom and Tim then he looked back at me.

Tord: I guess you've already met Tom's brother.

Tina: what do you mean? (I was about to write wdym)

Tord: well Tom is my friend and Tim is his brother so for as long as your staying at my house, Tom and Tim will be around so it's good that you've already met Tim.

Tina: your waffeling

Tord: huh?

Tina: it means when you talk too much

Tord: shut up!

He playfully punched my arm as I giggled. Then Tom and Tim walked over to us, as Tom stood next to Tord he started blushing and immediately knew that he liked my brother. 

I have to get these two together.

Tord's POV: 

I looked over at Tim and realised that he was looking at my sister. Damn this guy couldn't take his eyes off of her. I mean talk about love at first sight! I didn't really mind that Tim liked my sister since he is Tom's brother. I guess I sort of trust him, afterall, Tom's family is the most loyal of all. I looked beside me to see a blushing Tom who looked really cute. heh...I wanna fuck him so badly. Tina then cleared her throat and we all turned our attention to her causing her to smile slightly. 

Tina: should we get going now?

Tom: um, yeah! Of course! This way...

Tom bobbed his head to the way where we parked the car. As I was walking, Tina walked up next to me and nudged me slightly as she smirked at me. I think she caught on to the fact that I may have a crush on Tom.

Tina: I know you like him...I can just see it in your eyes.

Tord: well you have quite keen eyes in that case

Tina: *gasp* no way! Your gay?!

Tord: yes...I am.

Tina*squeal* Ah! Yes! FINALLY! 

She blurted out causing me to chuckle. She also giggled and we walked a little faster so we could catch up with the other two males.

_-Time skip-_

After a little while we arrived at home and Tina and Tim set their luggage down on the floor. Edd and Matt weren't going to be home for a little while because they had to and return some clothes they bought which didn't fit them. The shop they had to go to was quite far so it saved us some time. Before me or Tom could even say anything, Tina spoke up.

Tina: hey I think me and Tim should go out to town and explore a little. Don't you think?

Tim looked down at her confused but he caught on to her little plan and nodded.

Tim: yeah! I'd love to!

Tina then smiled and held onto his arm as she tried to pull him so that they can already go. Tom was about to say bye to his brother but they were gone in the blink of an eye. He turned around slowly and I stroke him. I pinned him against the wall, unable to hold myself back anymore. 

Tord: Fuck Thomas~ How can you look so cute and fucklable at the same time?

Tom: I-I don't know...

His blush started to appear on his soft cheeks and I knew I was winning his little heart. I pressed my body up against his which earnt a moan from him. I loved the sound of his moans and I love seeing him weak under my touch. 

Tord: you like that huh?

Tom: why don't you find out?~

Oh he's asking for it now....