Good Use~

This was a request from someone but I can't find their user so yh..sorry. Also I had JUST realised that I made 2 chapters that were based off of the same pic. Them being 'a song for you' and 'oneshot-fluff' so I'm really sorry about that too! Anyways here ya go!

Pic is above ^^^

(Maid!Tom x Tord) - Request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tord's POV:

Edd: see you later Tord, make sure you feed Ringo, Matt and take good care of Tom!

Tord: yeah..yeah I get it!

Edd: okay, see you in a few hours I guess...

Tord: see ya!

I closed the door. Edd was going to this job interview and he couldn't take anyone with him so Matt and Tom had to stay home with me today. Me being the most responsible one, I had to be in charge of these two. I walked in the living room to see Matt sat on the couch.

Tord: where's Tom?

Matt: he's upstairs....

Tord: oh, ok, thanks.

Matt: no problem!

I walked up the stairs. I wanted to make sure that idiot wasn't doing anything stupid, as I got closer to his room I started to feel a little nervous, I'm not sure why but I've been getting these weird feelings around Tom, my only theory being that I was falling in love with him. I got to his door and knocked lightly as I waited for a response. After like 6 seconds I knocked again but still no answer, instead of knocking a few more times, I just opened the door but there was no sign of Tom...that's weird, he's always in his room...unless he's in the toilet. I just shrugged it off and walked up to my room opening the door, not expecting to see someone in there.

Tord: who the fu-

I stopped myself, seeing Tom in there. Not just Tom but.......A maid Tom. I blushed- no, I had a f*cking nose bleed!

Tord: T-TOM?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Tom: shhhh! Matt's gonna get suspicious..and we wouldn't want that~

He approached me slowly, while swaying his hips as his hands were behind his back. He looks so hot, I could just tackle him to the ground and f*ck him right there on the floor. Once he was in front of me he placed a finger on my chest and trailed it up to my lips rubbing them gently. I could feel my face heat up.

Tom: follow me lover boy~

I nodded, completely hypnotised by him. I don't know what came over me but I couldn't control myself anymore, Tom walked out of my room and down the corridor with me following behind. Without even realizing, I pinched his ass causing him to squeak and hold his dress down to hide his lower body more. 

Tom: master! Not now! Can't you keep yourself to yourself for like a minute or so?

I shook my head 'no'. I couldn't help it and anyways I didn't mean to do that to him. I tried to get close to him so that I could at least kiss him but he just turned around and walked off. I followed after soon taking note that he was going downstairs. What would Matt think of him.....oh crap Mat-

Tom: hey Matt!

Matt: oh hey Tom! I love your outfit.

Tom: thanks!

Matt: your welcome.

I just stood there really confused. It's as if Tom was always like this, a maid, and everyone knows except for me. But it wasn't like that...right?