I'm Here...

Today's chappy is a fluff! YAY!

Anyway...ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tom's POV)

I was sat on the sofa, just watching some TV. Edd was in his room and Matt was in the kitchen the commie probably went out to buy some of that hentai shit, he should be spending more time with me- I mean us. I truly thought that shit was twisted I mean what was the point of it when you can just watch porn online?

Edd: H-hey Tom, me and Matt are just going to the mini market to buy some milk 'kay?

Tom: whatever...

I looked back at the TV not really paying attention although I did hear when they closed the door. Afew minutes later the door opened again revealing a weird looking Tord. I mean he looked normal but his face....it's like he was crying?

Tom: uh..hey?

Tord: *low sniffle* H-hey....

he quickly ran up the stairs not even looking at me. 'what's wrong with him?' I wondered. I then thought maybe I should go and check up on him so I also went upstairs and down the little corridor. I slowly walked towards his door and knocked softly. He didn't answer at first, causing me to knock again and this time he answered opening the door. His face had little red trails showing where his tears would be. I started getting a little worried for some reason...'why would I care?' Either way I entered his room calmly. I obviously had walked passed him which is why he was kind of glaring at me a little scared maybe?

Tom: don't look at me like that! I just want to help you.

Tord: wh-why would you want to help m-me?

He stuttered. He was definitely scared by now.

Tom: Tord, don't be scared I won't hurt you, promise.

His shoulders slumped down a little showing he felt a little safer now. I felt a little relieved too knowing that he trusted me.

Tom: what's eating you?

I looked up at him with a smirk

Tom: and don't take it the wrong way...

Tord soon chuckled quietly.

Tord: I-..I'm not really sure how to tell you...

I quickly reached for his hand, clutching it tightly. I also might have a little crush on the commie. What isn't there to love about him? He sat down on the bed along with me.

Tord: *sigh* I have this place that I have to be in and people are relying on me to be there like I'm their leader. (except he is but he's trying to hide it)

Tom: well what's wrong with going?

Tord: it's pretty....far

Tom: where is it?

Tord: it's in Norway.

My 'eyes' widened in shock.

Tom: WHAT?!

Tord: yeah...

he said rubbing his arm, nervous about the situation. I can't let this happen, heck I haven't even confessed yet!

Tom: y-you can't go!

Tord: why would you care?

Tom: because.....because I do.

Tord chuckled.

Tord: yeah right.

I looked into his eyes. He doesn't believe me huh?

Tord: what's wrong? Did I say som-

Tord was cut short as Tom pressed his lips against Tord's. Honestly, he was really scared about Tord's reaction to this. does he even like him? That question was immediately answered as Tord kissed back. Tom hadn't felt so happy in so many years, the two then pulled apart from each other, gaining some breath.

Tom: now you really can't leave me..

Tord: I wish I didn't have to Thomas but their relying on me.

Tom: who is?

Tord: my people, my followers, my commie's 

He laughed as I giggled.

Tord: but of course I will return some day...to my witness.

I blushed slightly at this. He can be so cute sometimes, I kissed his cheek and he pushed me down to the bed, crawling next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as well as his legs and stuffed his face in my chest.

Tord: I want to spend the rest of my time here with you Tom. I want to be with you forever!

I smiled.

Tom: me too Tord, me too.

My eyes started becoming heavy as I kissed the top of his head and fell asleep along with him.

'I really hope we'll be together forever.....like the perfect two'