Prologue

Sakura POV:

I was in my home in Jasper, Nevada grading students tests for my boss. Man, some of these kids' grades are really bad. Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering why I am in Jasper and not at Amitypark. Well me and my adoptive parents don't get along at all. They think that ghosts are nothing but post human consciousness and ectoplasm, while I think that they are still people that have needs, wants, and desires. My real parents were ghost researchers too, but they were respectful and unbiased when researching ghosts. They always interviewed them and never tried to dissect them. Many ghosts became my friends and some even became family, like Clockwork became my grandfather, Wulf is my big brother, and Pandora is my grandmother. So yeah, me and the Fentons don't get along. Danny and Jazz are the only ones that I call family. I love my sibs, and they know that they could come to me for anything. I know that Danny is also a Halfa because I saw him when I went to visit Grandpa Clock. He was surprised to know that I am a Halfa too. I also met Vlad and automatically hated him. He is a crazy fruitloop after all.  After he tried to destroy the world, he cloned my little bro and created my niece, Dani. After saving her, my little bro adopted Dani as his daughter and asked if I could look after her as he can't take her home. I agreed to take her, and I taught her everything she needed to know about the world. I even took her traveling with me when I got invited to digs. Once Danny defeated Pharia Dark (Sorry if misspelled his name), he became the new king of the Ghost Zone, and I became the royal adviser along with Jazz. I haven't seen or heard from Danny and Jazz for a while. Sorry, kinda got off track. Anyway, after I finished grading the tests, I got a knock at my door.

"I'll get it Auntie!" Dani yelled from downstairs. Suddenly, I heard her scream. I booked it downstairs.

"What the matter? What is going on?" I asked. I then saw Dani holding onto her father who is unconscious and covered blood. I was worried and immediately made a portal to the Ghost Zone and flew to Far Frozen with Dani right behind me.

"Frostbite! I need you right now!" I shouted. I was very worried for my brother. Frostbite ran out of his hut to meet me. When he saw Danny, he took him from my arms and started to heal him.

"Will daddy be ok?" Dani asked. I looked at her. She was crying, and her eyes were bloodshot.

"I don't know Sweetie," I said, "but I know that Danny is a fighter and won't give up that easily." After I said that, Frostbite came to us. We jumped up and ran to Frostbite.

"Is Danny/daddy going to be ok?" We asked Frostbite. He looked at us and said that he will be fine and that he just needs to rest. After a few hours, my brother finally woke up.

"Ugh, where am I?" Danny said. He looked around trying to get his bearings. He soon caught sight of me and his daughter. "What is going on?"

"That is what I want to know. Why did you show up at my house covered in blood?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly until the look of realization came over him. He hugged himself, shaking.

"They killed them, Sakura. They killed them," He whispered. I started to get scared.

"Who?" I asked, "Who was killed and by who?" I asked.

"The GIW killed them?! My friends, my family, they killed them?!" He shouted. He started to sob and shaking badly. "They started experimenting on me. Trying to find ways to kill ghosts easier. I escaped, but I was still injured by the latest experiment."

I was outraged. Who has the right to hurt my little brother and nearly kill him?

"You are staying with me in Jasper. It is practically out in the middle of nowhere and no one will know where you are," I said, leaving no room for argument. He looked at me and nodded. After a few months, he settled into my spare guestroom and enrolled into Jasper High. He became quick friends with Raf Esquivel and Jack Darby. Everything felt normal compared to when we lived in Amity, but something tells me that our lives are fixing to be changed forever.