Chapter 32: The End II

"Tsunade-sama..."

"Yes, Sakura?"

"This can't be real. Humans can't do things like this...can they?"

"I've seen several generations Sakura. And out of those, I had only seen two who could. Jiji and sensei." said Tsunade, watching the fight before her. Shockwave after shockwave occurred between Naruto and Madara as they were going blow for blow at the moment. "It's why they considered them both a God of Shinobi. I'm starting to see why Madara was considered Jiji's equal. And why they call Naruto Hashirama's Heir. He fights almost like him."

Tsunade and Sakura watched Naruto belt Madara backward with a roundhouse but catch an up kick when he tried to press his advantage.

"I don't see an opportunity to jump in...not on this fight." said Sakura, looking down some to see the other battles going on.

"There probably won't be. But if there is, we have to make sure we take it. We're medics...but you remember rule number 4?" said Tsunade, getting a nod from Sakura. Tsunade then covered up as she warned Sakura. "Here comes another shockwave."

A mighty wind billowed from the last exchange as it nearly blew Sakura off her feet. Having slid back several feet, Sakura only shook her head.

"It really is like watching Gods..." said Sakura, hair blowing from the wind whipping. "I'm not calling Naruto a God of Shinobi after this."

Tsunade just smiled as she watched Naruto and Madara simultaneously hold a hand seal.

(Naruto v Madara)

"Katon: Goka Mekkyaku (Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation)"

"Senpo: Kyodai Tsunami (Sage Art: Giant Tsunami)"

Madara's widespread fire was met equally by Naruto's tidal wave of water. The two met head on as steam rose from the collision. Being enhanced by nature and also naturally stronger than fire, Naruto's jutsu pressed on and forced Madara to leap backward to avoid it.

Madara brought his forearm up to block the shunshin appearance of Naruto's foot that was way too easy to block. Madara's eyes hardened and he palm thrust the boy back just as he detonated in midair. Rinnegan scanning for the real Naruto, Madara wasn't disappointed when he fell to the small pool Naruto created and was met with more Taijutsu.

"That seal is still active. I can't use Susanoo." thought Madara, impressed with the Senju in front of him. His most powerful technique rendered obsolete. "He did say as long as it stays active, I couldn't. But it also means he can't use that forest technique."

Madara belted Naruto with a kick to the ribs after several exchanges before elbowing the Jinchuriki in the side of the head. Naruto tumbled across the soaked plains head over heels from the elbow while Madara fluttered through several more hand seals.

"You're trivial compared to Hashirama. Given time, you may have surpassed him. Maybe." said Madara. Another volatile fire blast shot from the man's mouth that connected with the still rumbling Naruto. "Too bad time isn't what you have-"

"You talk too much."

Madara's eyes widened at Naruto being behind him. And his voice came with a power drill like buzz.

"Senpo: Rasenyari (Sage Art: Spiraling Spear)" said Naruto, drilling the Rasengan variant into Madara's spine. Naruto hit Madara cleanly but he sensed something strange just before he hit the Legendary Uchiha. Something that irked him. "You substituted. With yourself. Is that what that Limbo jutsu does?"