HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLIN!

Caitlin's P.O.V

It's Tuesday morning! I woke up and I stared at the wall. I look at my door knowing my dad will be bursting in pretty soon. The door busted open and I hear his voice.

"Happy birthday Caity!" He shouted.

"Thanks dad. And what about frost?" I asked.

"It's technically not her birthday but if you want it to be....then fine." Said Thomas. "You should be getting dressed for school. Your friends will be here soon." Said Thomas.

"I'm aware dad." I said. My dad smiled and left.

I got up and I stared at my phone. My phone rings and it's a Group FaceTime call! I accept the call and role my eyes knowing what they're about to say.

"Happy birthday!" Cisco, Barry, Laurel, Oliver, and Sara shouted on the phone.

"We called you last night but you were sleep." Sara said on the phone.

"Thanks guys. I'll talk to you all later." I said. I hung up the Phone.

.......

After I took a hot shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth I picked a simple outfit. A blue shirt with a jean jacket. I know most people dress all cute and fancy on their birthday, but I'm not one of those people. I grabbed my book bag and quickly went down stairs.

"Uh Caity.... your shorts are showing a little too much skin." My dad said. "I'll let it slide since it's your birthday." My dad said. I smirked and sat on the couch.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"I got it. It's probably my friends." I said.

I opened the door, and the door reveals, Oliver, Barry, Sara, Cisco, and Laurel.

"Hey!" Laurel shouted and hugged me. Barry kisses me and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"No touching." My dad said. Barry laughs.

"Sorry Thomas....Mr. Snow." Said Barry.

"You guys ready?" Oliver asked.

"Yup! Let's go." Said Cisco.

...........

Central city high school! General P.O.V

Everyone noticed, the outside of Caitlin's locker was filled with sticky notes.

"They all say 'happy birthday'. That's cute." Said Laurel.

"I don't appreciate the mess on my locker! I'll let it slide." Said Caitlin.

"Baby, I think it's nice. Appreciate the love you're getting." Said Barry.

"Can we just forget my birthday even exist?" Caitlin asked and then stormed off to History class.

"Cisco, Laurel, and I have that class with her. We'll talk to her, Barry", said Oliver. Barry nodded.

As soon as Barry and Sara turn around they see Patty. "Oh look it's..blondie." Sara said in discuss.

"Hey Barry! Hello.....Sira." Patty said Sara's name wrong.

"It's SARA! Hello blondie." Said Sara.

"That's not my name."

"Hey, it's close enough. ie and y sound alike." Said Sara. "Barry we should really get going." Said Sara.

"Barry....you have library this period. Right? Don't answer that question..... I already know. You don't have to go to the library....come with me. We could study for our exam in chemistry. I mean two people with chemistry match perfect." Said Patty. Sara rolled her eyes.