A whole life ahead of you

Caitlin's P.O.V

My dad looked at me with a weird stare when he checked Barry's pulse.

"Stop looking at me like that! We have to get him to Star Labs", I said.

"Ok Caity", my dad said to me.

My dad and I picked up Barry and he was laying down in the back seat. While my dad was driving I stared at Barry trying to keep a good expression on my face. "Hold on tight", I whispered as I grabbed Barry's hand.

________________________________

We arrived at star labs and Harry, Cisco, Joe, and Iris was currently there. Their eyes widened as they saw me.

"Caitlin, your ok!" Cisco shouted.

"But Barry isn't ok", I said while putting Barry on the bed in the med bay.

"What happened?" Iris asked.

"Jack And barry threw lightning at each other and I guess it was to powerful for Barry", I said. I took off Barry's shirt, and I placed little tubes on Barry's chest and I placed a sticker on there. I turned on the machine to keep track of Barry's vitals.

"Caitlin, I just checked him out. He's fine, but as we all can see, he's clearly not", said Harry.

"He's going to be fine!" I shouted. I heard the machine beep faster and louder. Barry was shaking!

"Oh my god!" Iris shouted.

"He's seizing", Joe stated.

"Thank you Joe, for stating the obvious!" I shouted.

I ran over to Barry and I started crying. "No! Your not leaving me!" I shouted. I charged the defibrillator and pressed it against Barry's chest. "1....2.....3. Charge!" I counted down. The power was up high and Barry still didn't wake up.

"Caitli-." My dad was cut off. "She knows that he won't wake up", said Harry.

My dad grabbed me, and joe hugged Iris. A water fall of tears came from my eyes. "Barry! Barry! No!" I shouted and my voice was muffled because my dad put my head against his chest. I heard the machine beep and then become more of a long ring, that's when I knew he was gone.

"What? This doesn't make any sense", said Cisco.

"This isn't clear. Why would this happen?" Said Cisco.

________________________________

Cisco's P.O.V

This didn't make any sense. Barry wouldn't just die, this came out of nowhere. I mean we would've at least found an condition. It's like a time skip. I look over at Caitlin crying and then everything goes black. Next thing I know I wake up in Star labs. I didn't see anyone. I called Caitlin. "Caitlin? Where are you?" I question Caitlin. "I'm just with Barry, we are laying in his bed. Just happy", she said to me. "Barry?" I questioned. "I know I know. I just got kidnapped and the first thing I do is screw Barry, I already heard the talk from Harry I don't need to hear it again", said Caitlin. "I'll talk to you later".

________________________________

General point of view. Caitlin stares at Barry. "I'm glad I'm alive", Caitlin said.

"I'm glad your alive to", said Barry. Barry kissed Caitlin and she kissed back.

"Heaven", Caitlin whispered. "In bed with my hot, shirtless, boyfriend. I just made it out of a weird kidnapping. No school for the next couple of days", said Caitlin.

"That's heaven alright", said Barry.

"I'm bored. Let's do something", said Caitlin.

"How about.... I take you to see fifty shades of grey", said Barry.

"We are not old enough, but we can see a movie", said Caitlin. "I heard a new twilight movie is coming", said Caitlin.

Barry laughs. "You are still in to those movies?" Barry roles his eyes.

"I'm a sucker for the twilight movies. I love the romance", said Caitlin.

"Fine. I'll take you to the one tonight", Barry agreed. Caitlin kissed Barry on the cheek. "Thank you!" Caitlin went on her phone, and she took a picture of Barry.

"Really! I wasn't even aware", said Barry.

"I got to go. I love you, and see you later", said Caitlin.

Caitlin left and Barry smiled because her essence was near.