Despreate for one (best friend plan) part 2

"Hi Caitlin", said Barry looking her up and down. "Like my dress", said Caitlin. "Uh it's really nice but I told you not to outshine iris", said Barry. "Oh so you think I totally outshined iris. Flattering. Correction you told Molly not to wear that dress but molly being Molly disobeyed you", said Caitlin. Caitlin got closer to Barry. "Just a couple days ago we were going to finish something (their kiss) but iris being iris interrupted", said Caitlin. Caitlin and Barry's lips got closer together. "Caitlin, I cant stop", said Barry. He turned around. "What's wrong", said Caitlin. "Did you drink something", said Barry. Caitlin laughed hard. "Not here not when iris is here and I can't kiss you I just can't", said Caitlin. "You know you just confirmed a couple days ago you were about to kiss me", said Caitlin. "Look cait I didn't want to kiss you", said Barry. Caitlin thought since Barry said Cait he was telling the truth. "That's fine Barry", Caitlin lied. Barry walked away. Molly walked towards Caitlin. "How'd it go, what did he say", Molly asked. "I personally think it went great because he confirmed he was about to kiss me, you can tell he wanted to but he said not at iris' house", said Caitlin. "Ok that means next we need to get you two somewhere where iris isn't around not star labs because that was where you two were about to kiss last time", said Molly. "So where", said Caitlin. "Where you two always go to talk and it involves a school area", said Molly. Caitlin knew exactly where Molly was talking about. Barry continues to stare at Caitlin and Molly trying to figure what they're talking about. "Earth to Barry", said Iris. "Hey iris happy birthday", said Barry as he hugs iris. Barry keeps looking at Caitlin. "Barry What were you looking at", iris asked. "Uh no one you look great", said Barry. Molly walks over to iris. "Woah your dress is so amazing", said Iris. "First thing of being a leader outsmart and out-cute everyone", said Molly.  Iris looks at Caitlin and feels threatened because of how great she looks. "I know right caitlin looks beautiful", said Barry. "No one said anything about Caitlin", said Iris. "Right oh", said Barry. "Caitlin is so freaking distracting", Barry whispered to himself. Molly heard him. "Barry can I talk to you up stairs", said iris. "Yeah sure", said Barry. Barry walks upstairs with iris. Caitlin points at the steps, "Molly they are leaving", said Caitlin. Molly and Caitlin follow them upstairs. Caitlin hears iris' voice in the distance. Iris touches Barry's face. "Barry remember you had feelings for me, well I feel like I developed something for you", said Iris. "Uhh", said Barry while he scratches his head. Caitlin and Molly are watching through the crack in the door. Iris gets closer to Barry but he backs up. Then she pushes him against the wall and kisses him. Caitlin's eyes widen. Molly just looks at her. Caitlin bust trough the door. "Caitlin don't do anything stupid", said Molly. "So you can't kiss me but you can kiss iris. You could have told me you weren't interested instead of kissing someone else. But I know it will always Be iris", said Caitlin. "Cait", Barry says softly and touches Caitlin's hand. She pulls away from him and a tear drops from her eye to her cheek. "Really who would expect you to do this", said Molly. "I didn't do anything", said Barry. "I'm sorry, Barry are you with Caitlin", said Iris. "No she doesn't like me", said Barry. "Why do you think she's upset smarty pants", said Molly. Barry was sad yet he was happy Caitlin had something for him. "She must feels like history repeating itself. Iris hugs Barry. Barry is looking the direction Caitlin walked away feeling more sorry than ever.