New member

Everyone is at star labs. Caitlin is on the computer shopping online. Barry continues to stare at her. Cisco is dancing to the music that is playing. Harry is working on a way to keep Caitlin from changing into killer frost all the time. Harry checks his watch every 5 seconds. "Harry why do you keep checking your watch", Caitlin asked. "No reason", said Harry. Barry walks over to caitlin. "Hey frosty", said Barry. Caitlin smiled. Barry and Caitlin are smiling at each other and joking. Cisco hears footsteps. Harry sees iris. "Finally west your here", said Harry. Caitlin turns around and sees iris. "Guys you all know iris well she is a new member she may not have powers but she's worth it", said Harry. "This is so exciting working with you guys", said Iris. "Caitlin can you get the files for me out the other room", Harry asked. While Caitlin goes iris sits in her seat. "Cait is sitting there", said Barry. "Who's Cait", iris asked. "That's what I call Caitlin", said Barry. "And what do you call me for short", said iris. Barry laughs. "Nothing", said Barry. Iris rolls her eyes. Caitlin comes back and hands Harry the files. "Iris that's my seat", said Caitlin. "I'm sitting in it now", said iris. Caitlin stands beside and crosses her arms she looks at Barry. Barry sighs."So iris what's your job around here", said Cisco. "I'll be the leader", said iris. "Nonsense", said Barry. "I'm gonna look around the building", said iris. "She really sat in my chair", said Caitlin. "Don't be a teenage brat", said Barry. "Barry Allen very funny", said Caitlin. "If we were ever to date, we would be a weird couple", said Barry. "I know you admire me, I'm just to cool for you", said Caitlin. "Yeah because your some kind of bad girl. What changed you cait", said Barry. Caitlin whispers to herself "you". But Barry didn't hear her. "I've always been this way barry", said Caitlin. Caitlin puts her head on Barry's shoulder. Barry smiles and plays in her hair. They look in each other's eyes. "I love you Barry", Caitlin said. She realized she just said that out loud her eyes widened. "What", said Barry. "I mean as a best friend", said Caitlin. "I'm sorry Caitlin", said Barry. Caitlin curved her eyebrows. "Sorry for what", said Caitlin. "Sorry for making you this way", said Barry. Cisco and Harry left the room. "You didn't make this way barry", Caitlin lied. "I broke your heart and rejected you which changed you", said Barry looking into her eyes. "Barry I told you I was kidding a long time ago I don't have feelings for you", said Caitlin. Barry didn't believe her because he heard half of the conversation between her and Eddie. "How would you feel if I told you I admire you", said Barry. "I know you admire me as a friend", said Caitlin. "I was pining for iris for a long time and I kinda ignored everyone else", said Barry. "I ignored you, and I'm sorry for that", barry apologized. Barry leaned in for a kiss their faces were getting closer and closer. Before they were going kissed iris interrupted. "Barry come with me I need one more thing for my birthday, I need someone to come with me", said Iris. "Ask Cisco", Barry said slowly. "He left with Harry", said Iris. "Caitlin will be alone if I go", said Barry. "She can come", said iris. "I'm good you can go barry", said Caitlin. "Are you sure", Barry asked. "I'm sure barry", said Caitlin. "Bye cait", said Barry. Caitlin smiled at Barry. "Iris what do you need to get for your birthday", said Barry. "Uh I'll get it tomorrow, but I really called you to talk to you Because it's been a while since we talked", said Iris. "Barry I know you like me, you have for a long time", said Iris. "Not anymore", said Barry. "What why not", iris asked. "Did someone change your mind", said iris. "That doesn't matter, now let's talk about how you'll decorate the house", said Barry. Meanwhile Caitlin goes to Molly's house. "Hey Caitlin you haven't came over in months", said Molly. "I've been busy", said Caitlin. "With Barry and Cisco", said Molly. "I've just been in Star labs", said Caitlin. "You look sad, you have that same look", said Molly. "What same look", said Caitlin. "When you told barry how you feel", said Molly. "That's not true", said Caitlin. "So how was your week", said Caitlin quickly changing the subject. "My week involved school I hated my week", said Molly. Caitlin laughs. "So where is that handsome angel anyway", said Caitlin. "With iris I felt like she was tryna take him away from me", said Caitlin. "Are you going to her party tomorrow", Molly asked. "Yeah I know you are", said Caitlin. "How about we call her and ask her what she is wearing and we try to out cute her", said Molly. "That doesn't sound so bad", said Caitlin. "I'll call her", said Molly. "Why would she answer", said Caitlin. "Iris wants to be with me she'll listen", said Molly. "Hello", said iris on the phone. "Hey iris, come to my house we need to discuss something", said Molly. "I don't know I'm busy", said Iris. "Ok I guess I'll teach someone else how to be the most popular person in the school", said Molly. Caitlin giggles. "I'll be there in 10", said iris. "That really worked", said Caitlin. 10 minutes later. Iris knocks on the door. Molly opens the front door and she waves at Iris. Iris lays her eyes on Caitlin. "Molly What is caitlin doing here is she another one of your students", said iris. Caitlin plays with her nails. "Student? Please me and molly are in the same league but you your a student", said Caitlin. "So your birthday is tomorrow", said Molly. "Yeah, I hope your still coming to my party", said iris. "We are coming but what are you wearing", said Molly. Iris pulls up a picture on her iPhone 8 even though it's 2019. "This black tight leather dress", said Iris. "That's pretty", said Molly. "To bad the host is not as pretty as it", said Caitlin. Molly gasp. Caitlin winked. But what Caitlin didn't know was Barry was watching them. "That was rude, even for you cait", said Barry. Caitlin turns around in shock. "Oh my god barry, What are you doing here", said Caitlin. "Remember I was still with iris", said Barry. "I was just kidding", Caitlin lied. "Really", said Barry. "No I wasn't kidding. But come on that dress it's so good looking no one looks as good as it. It's the simple truth", said Caitlin. "Your being a brat, wells and your dad would be disappointed just like I am", said Barry. "Barry wait", said Caitlin. Barry lets go of her hand. "Cait I don't like rude people", said Barry. Barry and iris leave. "Dang it, I messed up", said Caitlin. "Don't worry. You know you can bring a plus one to the party right", said Molly. "Yeah but who", said Caitlin. "Eddie of course make him jealous", said Molly. "Nah I don't think so", said Caitlin. "Well watch after tomorrow you'll want to use that plan because your pining after Barry", said Molly. "Sleepover at my house we need to start the first part of the plan", said Molly. "I love having an evil best friend", said Caitlin. Molly laughs and pushes Caitlin softly.