Scott finally smiled and nodded his head, " You're right."

" You're right I'm right." Stiles said cockily.

I chuckled and pumped my fist in the air mockingly, " Moving on!"

Stiles obviously didn't take it as a joke or offensively like I hoped he actually thought I was being serious as a huge smile grew on his face and he related my action, " Onward and upward."

I scoffed playfully and swung Scott's arm in mine as we stood in front of the house hosting the party.

Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulder and smiled happily. He was obviously very excited for this party which was evident by the way he spoke to Scott as he said, " Let's do this."

Scott nodded excitedly before pulling Stiles into some weird ass bro handshake that I ever not once seen. They really did have too much time together while I was gone. If it was possible to say they got closer in my absence then it happened, I wanted a secret handshake too.

I quirked my eyebrow at them as Scott let go of my hand and the two left me behind as they walked up to front door. They completely forgot about me as they got caught up in their own conversation as they reached the front door. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest gently as I walked slowly behind them, my heels quietly tapping on the ground as I walked.

Just as I reached the boys they decided to open the door and walked in. I quietly followed behind them and I immediately regretted this, I felt out of place. This was not like Lydia's parties where I knew everyone and I was popular, here I was a nobody. Normally I didn't mind being a nobody but here I was intimidated. I looked around hoping that maybe I'd find someone like Danny, he always seemed to tell me about random parties he just shows up at, maybe just maybe he'd be here.

Stiles, Scott and I stood in front of the door for about a minute just surveying the party until a blonde girl and her friend parted through the people and approached us. Her smile lit up when she saw Stiles and I instantly knew this was who's party this was.

" Stiles!" She said eagerly and walked over to us with a blue solo cup full of what I could only guess was some hard liquor, which I wouldn't mind having right now even though it had no effect on me.

He smiled back at her with a lopsided grin, " Hey, Birthday girl!"

She reached us in a matter of seconds and did something none of us expected her to do. She instantly smashed her lips onto Stiles. My eyes widened and I couldn't help the small smile that played on my lips from the look of surprise on Stiles' face.

She then pulled away and smirked at him, " So glad you could make it."

Stiles looked at her with wide eyes and nervously stuttered out, " Yeah...me too."

I chuckled and leaned back on the door as I watched the girl who's name I had forgotten the moment that Stiles' told me it about an hour ago.

She grabbed his shoulder gently and began rubbing it, " Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." She then grabbed his hand and began pulling him before he could respond.

He smiled and rapidly nodded his head, " Yes."

As she pulled him, Stiles looked back to Scott and I and gave us a nervous but yet excited smile. I chuckled and gave him two thumbs up as he got farther and farther away from the two of us. Stiles was definitely going to get some tonight. It was obvious that she was aiming to seduce him and by Stiles' emotions it was a success.

I had momentarily connected to him not only a second ago and trust me I felt all of that sexual frustration he was talking about at school the other day. I was right when I said I didn't want to feel that... it made me want to barf.