🐻 - 40 - 🍉

🍉 I Remember 🍉

Youngsueng's prov

I remember the first time we met, it wasn't in a daylight, it was in the dark. When u was drunk and u vomit on my shoe. Pretty funny. I remember when i carry you up to my apartment, i thought u was heavy but you wasn't heavy at all.

I remember when u wake up and panicked about where u were. I calm u down and we started to talk. I remember your sweet voice when u talk to me.

I remember when we become friend. We text days and nights. We started to have feeling for each other. I remember when i accidently show off my jealous and u notice it. I remember when i ask u out with a bouquet of roses. U was in tears of happiness and u was jumping around.

I remember our first date, when u was desperate to have food after we went to a fancy restaurant. I remember when i drive you back home, you was singing to the song in the radio. I remember that night we didn't sleep until 4am.

I remember all the place that we went to, sometime it was in my work place or at the park. I remember the first time when we kiss. It was long but feel like a second for me.

I remember our first "i love u". It was so sudden. U was the one who said it first after we finished our meal. It was sweet like the cake that u made in the afternoon.

I remember our first fight. You was pissing off so badly since i need to help my step-sister out with her school and not take u out for dinner. We taken a break for ourselves.

I remember seeing you with another boy. The smile that appear  in ur face show that u are very happy with the person. I remember hearing your laugh, it sound like a sweet melody. I miss u a lot.

I remember a few months after. U go back to our apartment with the guy. I remember you left all the present that i gave it to you. The only thing you keep was a necklace.

I remember when u left. I feel like my world has left with u. Everynight, i keep going to the club to drink. I remember how much time i have think back about what i have done.

I remember you a lot.

~~~ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˢᵘᶜᵏ ˡᵒˡ. ⁱᵐ ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶻᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ₂₈₃₇₆₄₇₃₈₂₁₉₉₂₈₄₅₇₇₄₈₃₉₂₉₁₉₁₉₂₇₃₇₃ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ˡᵒˡ.