Deredere!Dante //Don't be afraid to show yourself//

Species- Naga (Cobra)

Gender- Female

Powers- None

Personality- Smart, mysterious, strange, self-conscious, kind, and funny

Fluff and GOOD ENDING

*REQUESTED*

_________________________________________
No one knew who (Y/n) (L/n) was. Except the teachers and the other staff, of course.

(Y/n) had never had any friends and the students never seen her face as she always covers them with a hoodie and a mask.

(Y/n) was the type of a loner and the weird kid in school.

No one really dared to talk to her as they only see her as a weirdo or a creep.

.

.

.

But!

A light purple and black haired boy thought to differ

_________________________________________

(By the way. This is the time where Dante had known himself as the son of an evil Sea serpent but everyone, I mean some, didn't really care and so did he. So I guess you could say it as an au.)

"Don't be afraid to Show yourself"

Dante's POV.

I feel a light shine through the darkness, causing me to wake up from my slumber and sat up on my bed.

I stretch my arms out while letting a yawn escape my mouth.

I looked over at the alarm clock to see that it was still early and school starts about an hour or so...

But that didn't stop me from getting ready to school.

I jump off the bunk bed (he's in the upper bed) causing a loud ruckus to be heard when coming in contact with the ground, waking up my roommates who let out a horrified scream at the loud noise.

"Holy cheesus! The hell Dante!" Brad shouted, throwing a pillow at me to which I dodge in return, making it plop on the floor like a sad piece of toast.

"Danm it, my pillow..." Brad said as a single tear fell from his eyes, regretting his decision of tossing his pillow at me.

I pick up the pillow on the floor and throw it at him which he caught and proceed to hug the day light out of it like there's no tommorow.

"Could you stop like, doing that??" Angelo said, rubbing his head with a irked mark on his forehead as I put up my hands in defense.

"sorry! I'll try~" I said, making him groan in return.

"You said that the last time..." He said.

"And I'll do it again! Hehe~"

"This is like... The tenth tiiiiiiiiimmmmmeee" Carlo, my other roomate, whined as he shoved his pillow on his face.

"Sorry! But I gotta go now and get ready for school~! Join me if you want!" I said, grabbing my clothes and all the necessary things to take a bath and bolted out of the room as I heard the guys yelled.

"IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING, GOD DAMMIT!"

Welp! Better hope the guys won't get in trouble for yelling in the morning.

_________________________________________

Dante's POV.

"Okay everyone~ Today, we'll be doing a project by partner." The teacher announced, making everyone cheered until they all stopped when the teacher continued "I'll pick your partners because of last time."