"Nope nothing" She said keeping her eyes in the road.

I just nodded and continued scrolling through Instagram.

She finally pulled the car and parked to the parking lot of school.

We walk to the front entrance, some creeps giving us stares and some minding their own business.

I walked to my locker and Amelia did to hers since our lockers unfortunately are not close with each other.

I was putting my stuff in my locker, and then here they come.

The one and only Why Don't We. Their doing their normal cool looking entrance.

For a minute me and Corbyn locked eye but he quickly looked away.

He's so damn cute.

Like I can't with this guy. It's just too sad that he'll never notice me, he doesn't even know that I exist.

I shut my locker and walked to my first class, which was math.

I actually like math. It's fun for me.

When I walk to class I see Rebecca flirting with some guy that I don't know.

When she saw me she gave me that one glare again that creeps me out.

I just shrugged it off and went to my seat which is almost at the back, but not fully in the back...

Did that make sense??

Yeah we did the lesson bla bla bla, we got done with the other periods bla bla bla.

It was now lunch.

This is the time where me, Amelia and Miley would get together and spill tea.

I walk to through the door and into the lunchroom. There was a lot of people.

I grabbed my lunch and started walking towards the table that we would usually eat lunch.

Halfway through the my way I get tripped into someone's leg, making my whole lunch get spilled.

I hear a couple of chuckles form behind me. I look up to see..

Rebecca.

She was smirking.

"Sorry" She said sarcastically and shrugged while walking away.

I got up really quick and went to my table.

Everyone was laughing at me and making jokes about me.

I just shrugged them off and went to my seat. Amelia and Miley were sitting next to each other, so I set across from them so my back was facing the other people that were here.

"Chels you okay??" "Yeah we saw what happened" Amelia and Miley both said concerned.

"I'm good don't worry" I said looking down.

"Now Miley how about you tell us where you went today?" I said looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

"Nowhere" Miley said biting her lips, which immediately gives me the hint that she's lying.

Every time Miley bites her lips she's lying, and every time Amelia plays with her hair she's lying.

"All three of us now that you're lying so just tell us" Amelia said noticing that Miley was biting her lip.

"Fine but promise you won't tell" Miley said giving in.

Both me and Amelia cross our index finger with our middle finger showing it at her, making her know that we won't tell.

"Daniel might have asked me to walk with him at school today" Miley said playing with her fingers as her cheeks turned a light shade of red.

Me and Amelia stand there with out mouth dropped. Miley has had a crush on Daniel since forever.

"That's amazing Mill" I said looking at her in awee.

She just gives me a smile and continued eating her lunch.

"Hey Miley" A boy voice said.

I look up to see who it was and it was the Why Don't We guys, Daniel standing in the middle smiling.

"Oh hey Daniel" Miley said clearly surprised too by his sudden appearance.

I look behind Daniel and there he is. Corbyn Besson.

He was on his phone not even paying attention to what was happening around him.

"I was thinking if you would like to go somewhere for lunch after school" Daniel said obviously referring to Miley.

Miley looked at Amelia and I and we both gave her an affirmative nod.

"Yeah sure" She said smiling at Daniel.

"Daniel hurry up we have to go, we have the thing you know" Corbyn speaks looking up from his phone.

He looked at me for a second and then back at Daniel.

"What thin...Ohhh" Daniel said confused at first and then realization hitting him I think.

"Bye Miley meet me at my car after school" Daniel said looking at Miley again now.

"Bye Daniel" Miley said as Daniel and the guys walked away.

"Well Chels looks like only me and you today" Amelia said letting out an awkward laugh.

"Yeah you should come over by mine after school" I said knowing that I will be alone.

"Sure" She said nodding.

"Oh so when I can't come you plan a girls day" Miley said. All three of us look at each other and burst on laughing.

———————

It was the end of the school so I was going to my locker to grab some books for homework.

Me and Amelia decided that we should meet at her car.

When I opened my locker a note fell out of it to my legs.

It was a normal yellow sticky note, nothing special. I opened it to see a weird note on it.

You in for a game??; )
                                            xxx

AHHhHhhhhHhHhh, guys I'm so excited about this story. I have been thinking about this idea for so long but never started it and know here we are. I love the story line. You have no idea what's about to come.

Any ship name for Daniel and Miley??

~S