"Proud" *SMUT*

Warnings/ smut, strong language

Klaus x reader

Words: 1907
_________________

"I'm home!" you shouted into your home after shutting the front door.

"hey" you looked up after taking your shoes off to find your boyfreind standing in front of you shirtless with a derpy grin on his face. "I've been waiting for you to get home, I've been so fucking bored y/n!"

"I'm sure you have, now, how have you been?"

"I've been alright, just kinda tired"

"Hm, ok, you havent been taking anything have you? You just got out of rehab and we dont need you to have any issues"

"Noooo "mom" I haven't been taking anything" he said before rolling his eyes and sitting on the living room couch

You went to your room to put down your stuff when you stopped in front of Klaus's.

You turned your head to find a small bag of weed and a lighter on his bed.

'this dumbass' you thought to yourself

You grabbed the lighter and the small baggy and went into the living room

"Are you serious?" You stood in front of Klaus with an upset expression

"I- uh-"

He didn't finish what he started and then you sat next to him. You didnt want to talk to him but you knew you had to.

"Why?"

You shook the baggy in his face a little and studied his features. His eyes were red, his hair was messy, his lips were chapped. Why would he do this to himself?

All he said was "I cant do it." You could see the tears welded up in his eyes before he broke down, completely sobbing into his hands.

There was something about seeing him so hurt, hearing him cry for help. There was something about those things that made you scared.

"I cant do it y/n. I'm sorry. I know you spent all that money for rehab and I'm sorry. But I cant y/n, i cant do it. I tried so hard to make you proud, but I failed and I feel like the shitiest person in the world. I- I dont deserve you y/n" he was still sobbing and the last two words of his sentence he barely squeaked out.

You sat there looking at him. You felt almost...guilty. Did you not tell him how much of a good job he did? Did he feel like he wasn't trying enough? Was it that you didnt tell him that you were proud of him? Why was he doubting himself?

You lifted his chin with your index finger. You caressed his cheek and wiped his tears.

You grabbed his hands and intertwined your fingers with his. You still sat there on the couch, but he wasnt sobbing anymore. His breaths were still a little shaky but his heart beat had steadied and his hands stopped shaking.

He looked at you in complete awe. He noticed something different when looking at you this time.

You took his hands and took him upstairs.

You walked to your room, where you sat him on your bed. You shut the door and staired at him for a couple seconds.

"I'm so proud of you"