"Jealousy" *SMUT*

Warnings/ smut, strong language

Disclaimer~ Five is 18 in this smut so dont come for me sksksk

This is for AmiraPender 💘 ENJOY!
___________

Lately, Five has been...off. He's been very short and quick with you.

For example: yesterday you asked him if he wanted anything for breakfast before you went to work and all he did was roll his eyes.

He has never been like this. Never. It all just came so suddenly.

Now, you were in your living room looking through Netflix. Five was in the other room "taking care of business". 'What is his problem?' You thought to yourself.

You decided to check up on him, as you hadn't seen him for awhile.

'Hey, babe. You alright?"

"Yes I am. Why?" He asked turning his head towards you. He looked mad.

"Ya know, it's just that, you havent been talking to me much and I just wanted to know what was wrong"

"Y/n. Do you love me?" He got up from his bed and stood in front of you.

"Y-yes. Why would you ever ask that?" This was strange to you. You'd never seen him like this. He didnt look mad anymore, he looked at you with lust. It was like a mixture of anger and lust. Weird.

"I'm just asking...." he slowly touched your arm, sending shivers up your arm. "I need you to know something y/n. You. Are. Mine. Do you understand?"

You nodded your head quickly. Where was he going with this?

"No one else can have you." He added emphasis to the first two words. He slowly got closer to you. You could feel his breath on your face. He got closer to your neck and tugged at the bottom of your shirt and then it clicked.

It all started a week before.

You had just gotten a raise from your boss. He was kind, and you told Five about it immediately. Five seemed to be okay with it, but you never noticed until now that, the more you talked about your boss, the more he got jealous. You now realized all the signs.

You got brought back into reality when his lips grazed your neck. He whispered in your ear lightly.

"Y/n, I need to know. Are you mine?"

"Yes" It was more of a moan than a reply.

"You promise your not....talking with anyone else right. Cause I mean, you seem to be getting pretty close to your boss"

"I'm not talking to him, I promise"

"Mkay y/n, cause you know how mad it drives me. Hearing how you talk about him. How hes so "kind" and "caring". I wonder if you ever talk about me like that....You drive me crazy y/n. You know that too." Five said with a devilish smirk.

He grabbed your face and kissed you lustfully. He pushed you down onto the bed and lightly grabbed your hair, pulling it back to expose more of your neck. He pulled back and looked at you like a meal that he was ready to devour.

He slowly made his way down your neck, kissing every inch of flesh he could. He kissed your collarbones, leaving love bites.

You grinded against him as you pulled at his hair. He took off your shirt and pants at an agonizingly slow pace. You wanted to feel him. He took off his pants and grinded back against you. He felt warm being so close to you. He felt human again.

He took off your panties, throwing them over his shoulder. He slowly glided his finger tips over your thighs, kissing your chest.

"Tell me how much you need me" he whispered, looking up at you.

"I need you so much. I want you and only you. Five. Plea-"

And with that, he shoved himself into you. Your words were cut off when he started moving, slowly, barely inching himself in.

He smirked at you and leaned down.

"That's it baby, I know you need me"

You moaned loudly as he started to pick up the pace. He felt like he was in heaven. He felt like he was God and he was watching you fall from above.

You started to feel the knot in your stomach become tighter as he went and faster and faster, almost sending you over the edge of euphoria.

He moaned loudly "y/n I-im close"

He tilted his head back. You could see the thin layer of sweat glisten on his forehead. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were closed.
You were almost in a trance, admiring his features.

You gasped as you felt your self tipping over the edge and then suddenly the rope that seemed to be holding you from the ledge snapped. You felt the knot in your stomach release as you shook from the pure pleasure. You looked up at Five who seemed to be in a complete state of euphoria. He had bitten his bottom lip and his hair was all wild and wet. His hands still gripped your thighs and he had a bright blush on his cheeks.

He laid down next to you, breathing heavily. He looked over at you with his intoxicating green eyes and kissed your lips.

"Wow, that was...."

"Yeah,.....so, ... do you think your boss could do it like that?" He asked with a smirk.

"FIVE!" You playfully smacked his chest as he grabbed you and cuddled with you until you both fell asleep.

~♡