Chapter 17: Baby Boom

Start from the beginning

“Every time it only seems to get better and better,” Sedric muttered as he pressed a tender kiss against her temple, his fingers squeezing the soft flesh just above her hip.

“I haven’t even shown you any of my new tricks yet,” Jade winked playfully, sliding her hand down his toned stomach until she reached her destination and gripped his softened côck. His manhood immediately responded to her bold touch and stirred in the palm of her hand. A smug look crossed Jade’s features.

Fuck,” Sedric cursed as she gently started to stroke him, rubbing her thumb over the head of his côck to spread the leaking drops of precum. “You’re killing me, woman.”

Jade grinned as she looked into his feral eyes, pushed one leg between his thighs and softly started to nibble at his throat while her hand kept working him steadily. Sedric’s labored breathing resounded through the air as he lifted his hips instinctively every time her fingers slid down his sleek length. A strangled gasp left his plump lips as she unexpected fondled his balls.

The grin across Jade’s features spread. She was immensely enjoying herself, relishing in the knowledge that she was in complete control of the powerful man writhing under her touch. Her inner muscles clenched in delight. Giving hand jobs or blowing a man was all about control. For one fleeting moment she could pull all of Sedric’s strings and make him lose his mind. It was empowering and truly fascinating.

“Buttercup,” Sedric groaned loudly as she bit the sensitive skin of his throat, undoubtedly leaving a mark. It was a good thing she’d memorized all his delicate spots once upon a time. The knowledge made it easier to make him go berserk. Every touch, every lick, every bite was deliberately made to bring Sedric closer and closer to the oblivion he desperately craved.

Licking her lips lasciviously, Jade slowly lowered her mouth to his collarbone before unhurriedly trailing a path down his chest. Lower and lower she went, ignoring the way Sedric’s hips buckled impatiently. “Jade,” he hissed, his hands fisting the sheets underneath him as he shut his eyes firmly.

“Patience, Sed, the longer you let this built the harder you will come,” she whispered against his skin, satisfaction coursing through her veins as a frustrated growl erupted from deep within Sedric’s chest. She had him by the balls – literally.

“You’re a wicked, wicked woman,” he grunted. “You’ll pay for this later. Mark. My. Words.” His promise made Jade’s püssy clench and pool with wetness.

“I can’t wait,” she moaned, making Sedric’s hips jerk violently. A laugh erupted from her chest as she felt his côck throb and harden even further, if that was possible.

“You’re playing with fire,” Sedric warned as she leisurely let her tongue slide against the skin just underneath his belly button, purposely ignoring the pulsing flesh.

“Who says I don’t want to be burned?” Jade taunted, firmly squeezing his côck before finally enveloping the mushroom head between her pouty lips and sucking vigorously.

Fuck!”

His curse made Jade smile in pride. She was the one making him lose his ever fucking mind and it felt amazing to have that much power over him. Relaxing her throat, she glided his length down as far as she could, surprised she was only an inch away from taking him to the root. Damn. She surely perfected the art of deep throating over the years. Last time she did this with Sedric she’d only been able to swallow a good four inches.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Jade!” His loud cries weren’t entirely coherent as Sedric balled his fists and tried his best to keep his hips still. Jade knew he wanted nothing more than to fuck her mouth. The thought made her mouth water. She never believed she could be this turned on by getting a guy off.