TAKE XVI- Dearest Kitten

Start from the beginning

    When I arrived, Yuta and the others are all there. “Heichou~!” they waved their hands happily. I smiled and approached.

    “Should we continue the practice?” Aki asked, glancing at the dark clouds.

    I chuckled. “Guys, things like this often happen. I especially like playing in the rain.”

    “We never tried!”

    “Then let’s! Alright, now warm-up! Stretch your muscles!” I instructed and they obeyed. 20 minutes later, we were having a mini game.

Yuta, Yoshio, Takeru, Shou and me,

VS

Aki, Tatsuya, Yuu, Shun and Ren.

    As we readied ourselves, black swirling clouds engulfed the whole sky. The wind increased its intensity; there was a sudden burst of thunder and a blinding lightning then the rain followed. I smiled in satisfaction as the heavy downpour quickly drenched us.

    “In your position!” I shouted.

    “FIGHT!” Aki yelled. Kei, who’s having a minor flu, decided to be the referee because he can’t play. Aki kicked it first and it arrived at Tatsuya. Tatsuya ran, maintaining the ball at its position then passed it to Yuu. He tried to kick it but I managed to steal the ball. I kicked it to Takeru and he quickly passed it to Shou. Shun was the goalkeeper. Shou narrowed his eyes and he kicked the ball into the goal space. Anyone would’ve blocked the ball but Shou’s kick was something else. He could manipulate the ball. As in when he kicked, the ball moved its direction. Shun moved to the left to block the ball but the ball went into the space from the right.

    “Oh yes!” Yuta cheered and smacked him on the head.

    “Hey! What’s that for!?” Shou chided and Yuta grinned. I shivered as the wind blew softly and since the rain hasn’t died down, it’s damn cold. The ball arrived to me and I ran towards the goal space.

-w-

Akashi Seijuro watched his pawn soaked in the rain from his room’s window. She was grinning, laughing happily with her teammates. They were having a mini match and he watched as her side got the most point.

    He could hear their laughs from here. “We need to go back!” one of the boys shouted.

    Kazuto said something, which is inaudible from the room then as she walked, she slipped in the mud. Everyone laughed, as well as herself. Her clothes and limbs are covered in muds and some muds stained her pretty face. She grinned widely and one of the boys took a picture of her. Honestly, she looked really cute.

    Akashi brushed that thought aside and continued his work but his mind couldn’t stop wondering who posted the image of him and her during the time they went out to buy things for the school festival. A knock came on the door.

“Come in,”

    And the knocker did. A man in his early-thirties bowed before entering the room with a recording tape on his hand. “Seijuro-sama, this is the CCTV recording you requested from the school authorities.” He reported and placed the tape on his table.

    Akashi nodded his head once. “You may go now, thank you.”

    The man bowed again and left the room.

    Akashi inserted the tape and watched. That night, before the picture was posted was a man in black suit all over, sneaking in and placed the picture on the notice board. He looked around to see if anyone’s there before running away.