Illena was giving no mercy today, just like any other day.

She bit her lip, grimacing.

How annoying. She thought.

He really thinks he can beat me?

Turning her core muscles and her back, she swung her arm at around 90 degrees in a horizontal arc. Using as much of her strength as possible, she punched him right in the face.

Seeing that he was knocked out, she walked away from him and decided to deal with the rest of them.

Or at least try to.

Brian, seeing Illena lost in thought for a split second, decided to take advantage of this opportunity. He nodded to Krolik, signaling him to attack. At the same time.

Krolik blasted his laser at Illena, managing to hit her.

She cried out in pain.

Brian decided to try to use his ability, water manipulation. Since he was only a 2.3, it wasn't the best, but it worked.

Most of the time.

Brian activated his ability, his eyes glowing a blazing orange-yellow color.

He summoned water and completely drenched Illena.

Illena's hair, mask, and clothes were dripping wet. You could hear a few snickers from the crowd.

Skrev and Juni were still there, not injured. He saw them getting into a fighting position.

Brian noticed this, so he drenched both of them as well.

Krolik was dealing with Illena, shooting lasers at her, attempting to not get too close to her.

Illena avoided most of the lasers.

One did hit her, and it was her left shoulder.

She was very annoyed, though.

Damn it, why does his ability just have to be water manipulation? Can't it be something that doesn't drench me?

Illena briskly charged at Krolik, managing to get past his lasers. She punched him in the rib cage, causing him to stagger back a bit.

The initial pain caused quite a shock.

She took advantage of that, punching him once again in the cheek.

Or at least she attempted to.

Krolik barely missed it, her fist barely touching his mask.

Though still in pain, he shot a laser at her, right at her face. Since it was fairly bright, it interrupted her vision for a split second.

She attempted another punch, but Krolik grabbed her arm just in time and attempted to slam her on the ground. It didn't work the best, but thankfully for him he shot a few lazors at her. They blasted her in the arm, stomach, and cheek.

She then doubled over in pain, not wanting to fight any more.

Brian was attempting to fight two at once, Juni and Skrev. He drenched both of them in water, causing great annoyance to the both of them.

That's my specialty.

Heinz managed to get up at this point, noticing the desperate plea for help his fellow teammate had. In a millisecond, he ran up to Skrev, in a fighting stance.

"White mask, watch ou-!" Juni cried out, seeing her teammate about to get severely injured. She knew either way, it wouldn't be pleasant.

Her cry was too late.

Heinz's lunch traveled along a vertical line at Skrev's solar plexus.

The uppercut.

It is, along with the cross, one of the two main punches that count in the statistics as power punches.

His punch was very quick, yet powerful.

Skrev stumbled back, in pain.

He had his ability activated, his eyes glowing a vibrant yellow.

He attempted to kick him, despite his ability, it was a weak kick. He doubled over in pain from the pain he just endured.
(A/N: That sentence didn't make much sense, but I don't know how else I should describe it...)

He regained some of his strength, and went in for another kick, right in the gut.

Heinz stepped back, only enduring a quarter of the pain he would if he had stayed there.

Juni watched the fight, knowing she should involve herself. She threw herself at Heinz, and threw a punch at his jaw. She then backed up a bit, and tried to kick him in the stomach.

Heinz, thanks to his ability, swiftly jumped back, pushing her in the process to the ground.

She cried out in pain.

Keene cleated his throat, preparing to say something.

"Would Team A like to forfeit, or keep going? It seems like most of your team is... in a decent amount of pain."

They shook their heads yes, not having any more fight left in them.

"Alrighty, then, I guess Team B won this! Next, Team C will go against Team D. The team that wins will go against Team B." He stated.

"And I guess we'll be taking you to the doctors." He said, now not talking into the microphone. "Actually, all of you will. But they'll go first." He said, seeing Team B's condition.

ABILITIES USED!!!
Hower
Heat Palm
2.1

Rouker
Missiles
2.2

Brian (OC)
Water Manipulation
2.3

(Credits to m i l k y on amino for the ability)

Skrev
Strong Kick
2.4

Juni
Flash Forward
2.5

Krolik
Laser
2.5

Heinz
Catch Up
2.7

Illena
Strength
2.7

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6CCis6RTR9pWNIGTPw6rFr8_7b9HkIhZ

That's a playlist of one of my favorite genres, if you want to go check it out! I literally played it on repeat while writing this chapter, and three other playlists. 😅 (It's in another language, though.)

I got distracted and... drew something. Try to guess who's who! One is my oc, completely from memory, one's a character, and the other is a famous person. (It's not that hard.)
(But I messed up on the person in the middle😩)
I took a panorama but it glitched for some reason. Twice.
Also, the peace sign is supposed to be on the sweater, if you were confused.

You'll find out the other characters mentioned stats next chapter! Nobodies own character was (fighting) in this, just one of mine.
This chapter was long... I think it was one of the hardest & longest so far, mainly because of the 4 vs 4.
UnOrdinary is updating in less than two hours! Remember to check it out then.
-Lemoinx