Tomax Mcsykeswarren ~ We're here.

So there all boyfriends even though theres five of 'em, but why not! :-P xxxxx

¤¤Mercedes¤¤

Jay's P.O.V,

@JayTheWanted Your so ugly! F*ck off!

@JayTheWanted Your sooo ugly! LEAVE!

@JayTheWanted U do nothing for the band! Y R U in TW?!

@JayTheWanted Your so ugly you've turned everyone to stone!

I read the never-ending tweets and sighed.I could feel tears form in my eyes, suddenly I hear footsteps, the boys are coming! I quickly wipe my eyes and turn off my phone.We are in Radio1's building and we are about to do a interview, guess I'll have to have a fake smile on my face.You see these Tweets are really getting to me, at first they weren't but know they really, really are...

"Heeey Jay, we will be doing the interview in 1 hour!" Said Tom turning on the TV and sitting in the love chair pulling Max on his lap, "Okay..." I said putting a fake smile on my lips.

"Babe whats the matter?" Nathan asks (he knows me better than any of the boys) ,he patts the space next to him, I walked over and sit in the middle of the sofa, Siva and Nathan put there hands on my shoulders.

Siva's P.O.V,

"Babe?" I asked concerned.He didnt reply, instead he brought his knees up to his chest and hugged his knees, and began crying."Jay..." I whisperd as Nathan cuddled him.I moved some of his curls off his forehead,"Whats wrong Love?" Asked Nathan.I wipe tears away from his eyes with my thumbs."I-i-i...its...T-twitter..." He mumbled snuggling closer to Nathan."Babe what do you mean?" I asked. He passed me his phone and I scrolled down the Tweets, then showed the rest of the boys."Jay..." We all whisperd."Jay your the most beautiful person I have ever seen!" Max said as he and Tom walk over. "Dont listen to them Jay, your beautiful." Nathan whisperd pecking him on the lips. Then he rests his head on my shoulder and I kiss him on the forehead. He stops crying, "I love all of you." He whispers an we all get in a group hug.

***************************

I know it was short, sorry! :-/ Anyway hope you liked it! The reason I havent updated in a while is cause of school! :|

But because I have wattpad on my phone I sometimes write some ideas/stories at school ;-)

¤¤Mercedes¤¤