Jiva ~ Tell them

Siva's P.O.V,

Hi my names Siva, and im in a band called The Wanted.So is my boyfriend, Jay.Everyone knows, they are all happy,the boys,the fans everyone.But now we're even more nervous...

"Babe we have to tell them" I said to Jay, who was bitting his nails, "I know...but...im just so nervous...what if they-" "Babe dont worry!" I said holding his hand and pecking him on the lips. "Okay." He whisperd.We open the living room door, Tom was gently playing his guitar, Nathan was reading a magazine and Max was watching TV. I squeeze Jays hand and nod at him, he nods back. "Umm guys...we have something to tell you." I said. They all looked at us "What?" Asked Nathan."Well...umm we're having a child!" I exclaimed. "Aww your adopting a child!" Screamed Tom. "Well, no, not exactly..." I said quietly. They had confused looks on there faces. I looked at Jay and I could tell he was very frightend, I squeezed Jays hand. "Jays...pregnant." I whisper cuddling Jay.The boys smiled and walked up too us "Were happy for you!" Said Max hugging us."Congratz guys!" Said Nathan and he hugged us and so did Tom. "Dont worry Jay, it'll be fine! And im sure the fans will be over the moon!" Said Tom patting Jays back.Jay nodded his head and pecked my lips.

**9 months later!**

I tapped Jays tummy,"Almost time Babe!" I said opening a can of coke "Yeah!" He said smiling at me and putting a skittle in his mouth.I smiled at him and went into the living room and sat down, followed by Jay."OHH!" Shouted Jay clutching his stomach. "Babe! Are you okay?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder."Siva I think...I think the babys comming!" He screamed."But its 1 week early!" I said helping him up into the car.I drive there quickly, thank god the hospital is only 3 minutes away!"Dont worry Babe we're here!" I said rushing him into the hospital.Jays rushed in and I text the boys to come down.I went into the room where Jay was and squeeze his hand. "Its a Girl!" said the nurse.I smile widely at Jay and he smiled back squeezing my hand."Mr.Kaneswaren you have visitors outside." Said a nurse popping her head through the door."Okay." I said walking out the door to see Max, Tom and Nathan. "So hows he doing?" Asked Max. "Hes doing great, and its a girl!" I exclaimed. "You two will be great dads!" Said Tom."Aww thanks mate!" Suddenly the nurses came out of the room and nodded there heads "You can go in now."I went inside and saw Jay holding the baby to his chest.I smiled widely and walked up to him "Hey Babe." He whisperd,"Jay, shes beautiful!" I say sitting on the bed looking at our beautiful daughter.Her hair was curly and chocolate brown, her starfish-like fingers wrapped around Jays hand.She was awake and her eyes are bright blue and looking at me."Here you can hold her babe." Whispers Jay passing her to me.I look down at our beautiful daughter her eyes looking in my eyes and her fingers wrapping round my hand."Jay...shes just...amazing!" I whisper pecking him on the lips.Suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Hey guys, can we come in?" asked Nathan. "Yeah!" replied Jay and they walked in,I pass Jay the baby back."Guys shes beautiful!" Whisperd Max sitting down on a chair."Whats her name?" Asked Nathan.I look at Jay and he looks at me,then we look at our beautiful daughter,"Natasha." We whisper simultaneously.We had been discussing for ages about what we should call the baby and Natasha stood out for us both.

**Back at home**

I was sitting on the sofa with my boyfriend and my daughter,who was asleep on Jays lap.We were all watching Ted,Tom and Max on the sofa with us and Nathan on a chair." I love both of you so much!" I whisper,"I love you too! and our little treasure!" Whisperd Jay "now how about we put her to bed." We walked into our room and put her asleep in her little purple cot.I put my arm around Jays waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.And we sat there watching our beautiful daughter.

***************************

Hope you like that bit of Jiva! The name Natasha just came into my mind! plus it was going to be my name but my mum insisted it being Mercedes so my name is Mercedes which I prefer! ;-) And I know its probally werid for a guy to get pregnant but it can happen! xx

¤¤Mercedes¤¤