Jax ~ Eating out

Hiya! So this is my third one shot! Hope you like<3 I've typed this on my phone, so if there is any spelling mistakes im sorry :-)

¤¤Mercedes¤¤

Max's P.O.V,

Hi my names Max George, you probally have heard of me im from a boy band called The wanted! And you see I have a crush on someone.They have perfect curly hair that goes in different directions and heavenly blue eyes that I get lost in...hes a cute vegetarian whos very competitive (but it's cute when he's competitive).His obsession with Avatar is the most adorable thing tha-

"Hello Earth to Max!" I looked up and there he was the most perfect boy ever, Jay.

"Max? Hello are you alive!" said Jay shaking me.

"Huh, Yeah." I said staring into his amazing eyes.

"Ok, so I was wondering if you wanted to go to eat out?" He asked sitting down on the sofa with me.A dinner out together, OMG it will be like a date but I answer him calmly "Yeah, sure." I replied looking at the Tv which had Avatar on, Jay must have just put on. He's so cute!

"Cool, its only down the road so we can walk through the forest if you like." He said smiling at me.

Aww how romant- Wait he doesn't love me, he's straight! Ive got to keep telling myself that!

"Sure Bird!" I replied looking back at him.His eyes were sparkling and he looked back at the Tv. Suddenly Tom jumped on the sofa,

"Hey guys lets watch this film Seev's bought!" then Seev and Nath came through the door and Nathan put Ted on. Since there was only one sofa we all had to squish on it, but I was comphy because I had Jay next to me. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!

Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder I looked and saw Jay asleep on my shoulder, I looked over at the other boys they had there eyes glued to the screen. I put my arm round Jay, and instead of watching Tv I watched Jay then sleep took over and I feel asleep with Jay close.

**Next Day**

I opened my eyes and saw Jay still sleeping, he looked beautiful (but he always does anyway).I sat up and looked around, the others must have gone back to there bedrooms. Wait! todays the day im eating out with Jay I got up slowly so I didn't wake Jay. I walked quietly to my bedroom and looked in my cupboard for my best clothes. I chose a red and white checkerd top with short sleeves and black trousers with converse shoes. I walked out of my room and back to where Jay was.I opened the door and he was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Moring!" I said picking up a DVD case and placing it on the table.

"Moring, im going to go and get dressed." He said getting up.

"Okay!" I shouted sitting on the sofa.

Jay's P.O.V,

I made my way to my bedroom and looked through my clothes, I had to look my best for today! You see I have a crush on Max, who couldn't though hes perfect! Hes kind, funny,protective, he loves animals and- wait I have to get ready! I looked around my cupboard and put a Tshirt on that was similar to Maxs. A blue checkerd Tshirt with long sleeves and jeans on with blue converse shoes. I strolled out of my bedroom and back into the living room to see Max watching Tv. I sat down next to him,

"Heeey Bird!" shouted Max

"Heeey! So, ready to go?" I asked hopeing he hadn't forgot.

"Yeah lets go!" He shouted grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door. I giggled, hes so cute!

Max's P.O.V,

Once we were out the door I stopped running and walked at normal pace with Jay next to me.

"Down here! " Jay said pointing to a public footpath sign which lead into a amazing forest,

"Wow!" I whispered looking around. This forest is beautiful! Jay smiled at me and I smiled back. I turned my head and saw a resterant.

"Thats it!" Jay said. We arrived there and sat at a table near the window, since it was only 9:14 there was hardly anyone there. I looked at Jay who was looking at a menu,

"Watcha want?" He asked looking up at me. "I dont mind... how about a large breakfast?" I asked "Sure! We'll have a large breakfast and scrambled egg on toast please!" He said at a waiter.She nodded and went back to the kitchen. I smiled at Jay and he smiled back, we stared into each other eyes. His eyes were like heaven they were so blue and amazing! I wish he felt the same way..."Heres your meals, would you like anything else?" The waitor asked stapping me out of my thoughts "Umm ill have a tea, Max would you like a drink?" Jay asked me " Yes please I'll have tea!" She nodded again and walked away.We started eating our meals and the waiter came back with our drinks " Thanks" Me and Jay said simultaneously. We finished eating and walked out of the resteraunt "What do you wanna do know?" Jay asked. " Dont mind." I said smiling at him. "We could go into the forest, it has a lovely waterfall and lake" He said eyes sparkling, I nodded at him and smiled even more. We walked slowly, I felt my hand brush against Jay's then I looked down and we were holding hands, tingels went through my whole body,we were holding hands!!! I looked at him and he was looking at me, he was blushing slightly and I felt myself blush "We're here" Jay whispered.I looked around, there was a waterfall leading into a crystal clear lake. "Wow! Jay this is amazing" I whispered, we went over to a bench which had a view of the whole lake and waterfall.Jay put his arm around me and I snuggled closer breathing in his scent.

"Jay...I...love you" I whispered looking into his eyes "I love you too Max." whispered Jay the next thing I knew his lips were on mine my hands went around his neck and his arms slid around my waist pulling me closer leaving no space between us his tonge traced against my bottem lip and I granted it strate away, our tonges danced together. When air was necessary I leaned my forehead against his "I love you!" He whispers looking into my eyes "I love you too!" I whisperd. "We aught to go back home." He said and I got of him, "Jay, will...you be my boyfriend?" I asked him he smiled at me, his eyes glistening "Yes!" He said kissing me.

Jay's P.O.V,

I can't belive it. Max is my boyfriend im so happy! I hold his hand and we walk back through the forest, back home.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks as we sit on the sofa "Yeah! I'll go get snacks!" I shout, jumping up and running to the kitchen.I get skittles,popcorn,coke and more skittles! I got back in the room and saw what Max had put on, Avatar! "Thanks Max!" I said sitting next to him. " Anything for you babe" He said pecking me on the lips, he put his arm around me and I stuggeld closer,Sharing the skittels and popcorn.....

The best day ever!

***************************

Hope you liked it :-D

¤¤Mercedes¤¤