Jiva ~ Ice skating

"Bird just skate over here!" Shouted Siva beckoning his hands. I shook my head. Hi. My names Jay from the wanted and Im ice skating with Siva (also from the wanted). I really don't want to make a fool of myself because I have a MASSIVE crush on Siva! "Jay, I know you can!" Siva shouted again "I can't!" I cried clinging onto the side for life. Siva skated over too me. " I've got you." Siva whisperd taking both my hands in his, he skated backwards still holding onto my hands, sending shivers up my spine. He let go of one of my hands and skated at the side of me. He let go of my hand and I was skating by myself "No Siva I can't skate!" I shouted, suddenly I lost balance, I closed my eyes waiting to land on the freezing ice, but instead I didn't "Jay its okay I've got you" Siva whisperd, I didnt fall, Siva caught me! "Thanks Seev." I mumbled. "Your welcome Bird!" He said winking at me which made me blush I looked away and noticed he was holding my hands which made me blush even more. Suddenly Siva started to skate backwards pulling me with him. I smiled and started to move my legs almost skating by myself! "Thats it Jay! Just like that!" Siva said letting go of one of my hands, then the other. I was skating... by myself! "Jay thats it!" Shouted Siva who had stopped skating and was leaning against the wall crossing his legs. I went in circles around the rink, suddenly some arms wrapped round my waist...Siva?! "Jay its ok its me! Your doing great!" He whisperd his breath tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine. I leaned over to a wall and rested on it turning myself round to look at Siva. We stared into each overs eyes for what seemed like forever. Siva lifted his hand up and stroked my cheek making me blush. He leaned forward (was he going to kiss me!?) Suddenly he leaned back with a horrified look on his face "Sorry!" He said and he started skating away "No Siva come back!" I said skating after him (struggling a bit). I reached the exit of the ice rink and took my skating shoes off and put my converse ones on and ran out of the building, "Siva!" I shouted. I ran into the park and saw him sitting on a bench. I ran up to him and lifted his chin up to look me, "Siva, whats wrong?" I whisperd he sat up and looked me directly in the eyes, I love his eyes, they were chocolate brown and always calmed me down.

"Jay...I-I... l-l-love you-u..." He mumbled." Jay I know you probally hat-" I cut him off my slamming my lips onto his, he was surprised at first but soon began to kiss back.We kissed passionately he rubbed his tongue against my lips asking for a entrance which I granted imedatley, our tongues danced like they were meant to.When oxygen was necessary we leaned our foreheads against eachover,"I love you Siva!" I whisperd. " I love you too!" He said kissing my nose,"Wanna go home?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows "Sure!" He giggled, and we walked out of the park hand in hand; together forever!

***************************

So I hoped you liked this bit of Jiva! This was quite hard to write because I've never been ice skating before! <3

¤¤Mercedes¤¤