Jaythan ~ Photo Booth

Nathan's P.O.V,

I walked into the kitchen and got a drink of coke,Jay was there making a cup of tea, ah Jay the name just makes butterflys in my stomach. I have a crush on him, I have since we first met. Who couldn't though! His eyes are heavenly blue, his hair flops perfectly around his face, his obsession with Avatar is so adorable and his laugh sends shivers down my spine! "Er, Nathan are you alive!" Asked Jay shaking my shoulders, "Huh, Oh yeah im alive Bird!" I reply opening my can." Ok so since its Maxs birthday in two days, do you wanna go and get some presents for him?" he asked taking a sip of his tea. "Yeah sure!" I say walking to the living room and plopping my self on the sofa, Jay followed and sat next to me "Cool we'll go in an hour!" He exclaimed turning the Tv on. I looked to see the time, 10:29."Hey Bird since we're going in an hour are we having lunch there?" I asked flicking through a car magazine. "Yeah, okay Im fine with that!" He said turning the Tv off and going back into the kitchen to put his cup back. "Im going to get changed into some clean clothes!" He said walking out of the kitchen and then out of the living room, to his room. " Okay!" I shouted. I might aswell get changed. I got up and went to my room. I look in my cupboard and put on my white t-shirt and red jacket with black jeans with converse shoes on. Then made my way back to the living room to see Jay looking as hot as ever! He was wearing a blue checkerd t-shirt, black trousers and black converse shoes. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah!" I replied picking up a hat off the floor and putting it on.

**Shopping Center**

"Hey look a Photo Booth!" I exclaimed then an idea popped into my head, "Lets take pictures for Maxs scrapbook, ya know he collets pictures!" I said "Yeah! Good idea Nath!" Said Jay. We walk quickly to it and got inside. We choose to do a set of twelve pictures and we choose a blue border saying 'Happy Birthday' around it, and the photo shoot begins...

1.We sit smiling at the camera. 2.We give a thumbs up sign.

3.We stick our tonges out at eachover.

4.We stare into each overs eyes 5.Jay leans forward and so do I. 6.I can feel Jays breath on my lips. 7.Jays lips push against mine delicately. 8.I kiss back and my hands are knoting in his hair. 9.Jays hand rest on my hips and his tonge rubs against my lips asking for an entrance. 10.I let him in and our tonges dance together. 11. We pull away slowly. 12. We stare at eachover.Done. I got out of the photo booth, followed by Jay, "Dont think Max would want them for his birthday!" I said winking at Jay. He laughed "Nope!" Then he took my hand. "Nathan, I love you and...will you be my boyfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Defenatly!" I screamed swingging my arms around him and pecking him on the lips. "I love you!" I whisperd. "I love you to!" He whisperd "Now how about we take some pictures without kissing?!" I said holding his hand "Okay, but I will kiss you as soon as we finish the shoot!" He said pecking me on the lips, I laughed and got back in the photo shoot with the most perfect boy ever next to me.That I can know call my boyfriend!

***************************

So thats my first Jaythan peps! <3. Soz but I didnt know how else to end it!

My guinea pig (Cuddles) just sneezed.Sooo cute! <3

Anyway....

¤¤Mercedes¤¤