Chapter 1

I held my iPhone 4 up above my head as I flopped back onto my pillow and sent a mass text out to my friends. I've got 6 1D tickets for the concert in Chicago on the 6th. U guys in? Sarah responded first. Did you even need to ask me that, Maggie? I laughed. Elizabeth Brown texted back next. I'm there! :D Taylor and Tristen responded at the same time. Taylor Hartsop's read: Yeah buddy! ;) Tristen Jackson replied with OH YEAH!!! :DDDD <3 Merideth Kule was the last. She actually wasn't one of what the rest of us were. She was our human "friend with benefits" as TG called her, because her sister Emma was one of the biggest names in the music business. She was like another Taylor Swift. Merideth's text read We're the ones who gave them to you, genius! Of course I'm coming! :) I shot out another mass text. Awesome, my place at 3 then! They sent back saying that was fine, and I grinned. A knock on my door inturrupted my daydreaming about the boys. I propped myself up on one elbow. "Come in!" I called. My 16-year old brother Dane popped his head in. "Hey." I said. "What do you want?" "Time for dinner." "I'm not hungry." He frowned. "But you're always-" His gaze snapped to where mine was. "Oh. Alright." I laughed. "How could you forget?" He rolled his eyes and crashed down on the beanbag chair I had sitting by the door. My brother was the only person who knew what Sarah, Elizabeth, Taylor, Tristen and I were, because he was one as well. A werewolf.

A/N: Sorry these are so short, I have trouble finding good places to stop, and...yeah. So tell me what you think! Thanks! Angel