"What do you mean?"

She crossed her arms so it will look more serious. "First, I know you. If someone knocks you off and spilled food all over you you would probably kill the person. But instead you forgave him. And you're smiling like a chesire cat and you're blushing." She stated. She's the one smiling like a chesire cat. Not me.

I touched my cheeks. "Ha? Hindi kaya niloloko mo nanaman ako. And do you think I would like a guy who just knocked off my food?"

"Well, probably no. And I don't believe you either. You like him. And yeah, he is cute." Lily winked.

"Ano bayan Lily." I say as I slap her arm. "And plus, how did he know our order? Is he like a creep or something?" I say laughing. Trying to change the subject.

"No you silly. I think he likes you, too. I saw him staring at you while you were lining up. I actually took a picture." What? She showed me the picture and I can see him staring at me from the other counter, with his friend and there I am in my phone. Not minding a thing. Wow.

"Wow." I say repeating my thoughts. "He is cute. And I didn't expect him to speak in tagalog. He looks foreign." I told Lily and she just nods.

"Hey girls." Finally, he's here. "Yes." Lily said softly. "Here's your food. Sorry talaga sa nangyari kanina." "Hindi, okay lang." I said, smiling. "Gusto mo maupo dito?" I ask. Well, deep inside i'm face palming myself. Why did I even ask that. Stupid stupid stupid. He looks over at his table and mouthed something to his friends. The girl from the other table gave him a thumbs up and the guy winked. Well, okay. "Yeah sure." He said smiling.

Lily's zoning out because she was so hungry so she didn't care if the guy sits here or not. It was awkward at first, cos we were all just eating awkwardly.

Well thank you Lily for breaking the awkward silence. She asked the guy a question. "Ano pala pangalan mo?" She asked.

"Karlos. But if you want you can call me JK.

"JK?" Both Lily and I ask simultaneously.

"Yeah. 'Cos Juan Karlos. But I prefer Karlos or JK."

"Well, which one do you prefer more?" I asked.

"Everyone calls me Karlos."

"Then Karlos it is. I'm Alexa. Short for Alexandra." I smile as I say.

"Oh hey, Alexa. Cute name." Aww he's so cute. He reached his hand out to me, waiting for me to shake it. And I did.

"And i'm Lily." Lily said shaking hands with Karlos, too. Karlos smiled at her and they shook hands.

After that he was staring at me like i've grown another head. "What?" I asked. "Is there something wrong with my face? May dumi ba?"

Karlos shook his head. "Hindi hindi. Parang ang familiar lang ng mukha mo. And yung name mo." Really? "Nagkita na ba tayo dati?" He asked. Lol I don't think so. I'd probably remember a cute guy.

"I don't think so." I said. He just shrugged it off then we talked more.

Well it was fun. I learned a lot about Karlos and he's funny. It was fun talking to him. "Oh, kailangan na namin umalis." I said to Karlos. "Ah okay." He said. "Can I get your number?" He asks. Oh. Well i've been wanting to ask as well but I don't have the guts. "Sure." I say as I hand him my phone, my number flashing in the screen. He brings out his phone to save the number. "Wanna get my number too?" Lily asked. "Sure." Karlos said. I gave him Lily's number as well. "Nice meeting you Karlos, bye." I said. He said bye back and Lily and I got inside the car.

As we got into the car, Kuya Mario was staring at me curiously. "Ano?" I asked him. "Sino yung lalaki na kasma niyo kanina? Classmate? At okay ka lang, nabanga ka yata niya." He said. "Kuya Mario, okay lang ako. And no, he's not my classmate. Remember, all girls school ang Miriam." I chuckled. "but it's okay, he's nice." I added. At first Kuya Mario, didn't believe me. But he soon let it slide.

Kuya Mario is my body guard/driver. And my dad told him that I should not talk to strangers. Dad will kill me if he knew I talked to a stranger. So I hope hindi magsusumbong si Kuya Mario.

It took us 26 minutes to get home. Since Lily and I are neighbors, we dropped her off to her house. Before she got down, she hugged me tightly "See ya tomorrow." She said as she went inside her house.

"Mom, dad, i'm home!" I shouted as my dog, Duchess, ran to me. "Hi Duchess." I say as I pet my dog. "Hi anak." My mom said as she went into me. I kissed her and went into my dad's office. "Hi dad." I say as I kiss his cheek. "Hi. How's school?" He asked. "Yeah, it was okay, and it was tiring and i'm sleepy. I'm going up na. Goodnight." I told my dad as Duchess and I went upstairs.

I'm gonna miss this house. We're moving tomorrow. But at least I'll still get to hang out with my friends.

I took a bath and after that, I lay across my stomach, my lap top in front of me and my phone beside me. I forgot to get Karlos' number. Well, I hope he calls.

But he didn't. He didn't call. No text either. I really want to talk to him.

But no sign of an unknown number is my phone. So I just slept instead.