"Now it is okay, do you still feel uncomfortable?"

Katelyn bats her eyelashes again and did not felt the discomfort anymore, so she looked in his eyes and shook her head and then smiled. "Thank you."

She then lowered her head and held into her bag, but then she felt his hands raised her head. Their eyes met; she with wonders on it whiles his with passion. Suddenly the softness of his lips touched that of hers.

Surprised made Katelyn eyes open wide. To see Jared's closed eyes made her felt goose bumps on her skin. She was not so sensitive to any one's touch before, though she admits that lately, her awareness of him intensified but not like this. She cannot pinpoint, but she had felt it back; on their wedding day only this time, it had increased.

She too closed her eyes to savor the taste of his lips. His insisted mouth was parting her, not so innocent lips. Katelyn felt her heart racing, not entirely of fear but excitement, this the first time she felt the intensity on his kiss as if he was trying to mark her and wait...with that in her mind she pushed Jared. She then looked at the rearview mirror only to see her kissed lips smudge of lipstick.

She turned to look at Jared, who just smirked, but seeing him with her lipstick on his lips, instead of being angry, she laughs at him.

Curiosity made him look at the mirror. Upon seeing the root of Tori's merriment, he pulled a tissue and wiped his lips. He turned to her and removed some on her lips too.

His gesture surprised Katelyn that she immediately removed the tissue on his hands and faced the mirror and then wiped her mouth clean.

Katelyn rummaged inside her bag to get her lipstick, but then Jared pulled and hug her, "I had wanted to kiss you since we left," he whispered," now I am happy to see that any man who will be there will know you have me." He then removed his arms around her.

Confused on what was happening to him, Katelyn just looked at him and then turned her attention to her bag and fished out the lipstick. After putting it on, she looked at her swollen lips and realized what he meant.

"Tori, why don't we go and have dinner instead of attending this party," Jared told her while she was returning her things on her clutch bag. She then turned to look at him with her entire eyebrows pulled up, "Wha...a...t after all those people have done to me the whole day, you will only tell me now not to go?"

She then immediately opened the door of the car before he can say anything or start the engine with her still inside," don't come here until I called you." She told him before going out and closing the door.

"Crazy guy, after I had gone through a lot of time sitting down and made up," she murmured while walking, but then upon reflecting on her behavior, she stopped. Her conscience made her felt guilty. She was mean to her benefactor, but then she saw Nicole walking towards her.

Surprised at first, then fear creep into her at the thought that Nicole might have noticed Jared and what was going on inside earlier. Katelyn tried to hide her nervousness by smiling widely to her, and once they are near each other, they greeted one another by kissing check to check.

"Was that an Aston Martin?" Nicole whispered in her ear, "Whose car was that?" she added while Katelyn turned back on Jared's car, which has already driven away. To her gladness as well as sorrow because she did not apologize and the latter because Nicole will never be wiser who was inside the car.

"The one inside is my cousin," in which Nicole's eyes bulge upon hearing it and then nudged her to tease, "You did not tell me your cousin is filthy rich."

"No, he is not. He was only a driver of one of those rich New Yorkers," Katelyn explained to Nicole while hoping she will buy her story.

"His boss is super cool that he can use it too."