I : Did you wipe your butt?

M: No and that's dangerous.

S: How do we do this?

M: You gotta do a little drop of glue and stick it to your nail.

W:Do these come off?   - he already sticked one on his thumb with Olivia's help.

O: Yeah you just gotta use the remover for nail polish.

S: Okay you do it - he made me giggle after I explained it to him.

D: I'm stoked to be a chromium witch, you guys. Feed me computer chips

O: Oh my god you look great!

W: My name is QuickSilva - He said in a sassy Russian accent making us laugh.

Shayne put on all his bright purple nails and his reaction was gold.

S: Oh oh! - he said sassily before showing his hands to the camera and making us laugh again.

He then started to act like a secretary with a British accent as I helped Wes and Olivia

S: Mr. Draple will be with you shortly

D: Can I get you anything? Bubble tea? - Damien joined him.

S: Do you need a drink? You want a Le Croix?

C: Look at you!  You look like a mermaid!

D: I'm a chromium witch bitches and I'm so sassy you're gonna die from it

C: First task is.......

S: Handjobs! - We all laughed at him as he giggled like a kid.

She pulled out paper and pens.

C: Write your name!

D: I can't write my name in general

Damien put the pen inbetween all of his fingers as Shayne grabbed the pen without problem and Wes grabbed the pen like a dagger. We all chuckled at them.

O: Clearly super easy - Olivia said as Wes wrote his name with giant letters making us chuckle.

M: Pick up some M&M's - I said putting them all spread on the table.

Shayne used a weird technique and scooped them in his hands, then threw them in his mouth making us laugh.

Damien used his pinkies to pick them up as Wes scooped one in his nail. We couldn't stop laughing.

O: OK guys, have fun with this. - she said pulling out chopsticks making them all sigh loudly making us laugh.

O: Pick out some carrots from this salad - she said putting a bowl on the table

Shayne was like a professional and picked it up with no problem along with Damien as Wes balanced a carrot on his two chopsticks making us laugh again.

<Later>

After a fun filming session, we went back to our offices.

To be honest, I started to get worried about the letter I got a few days ago.

I didn't wanna see her ever again and I was scared something was gonna happen again. And I especially don't wanna see Shayne hurt. That would break me.

Shayne noticed me zone out and rolled to me with his chair. He put his hand on mine which was now on the computer mouse, making me look at him.

"Are you okay? You kind of zoned out" he said with worry filling his eyes making me look at them before nodding.

"Y-Yeah I just thought about the.."

"The court?" he asked making me sadly nod. He sighed and pulled me into a strong hug, making me feel safe.

He slowly let go and looked into my eyes. "We'll get through this. I'll be there with you all the time. And I won't let her get close to you, okay?" he said making me nod, staring at his eyes.

"Thank you Shayne" I said hugging him tightly again.

"I love you, and I won't let her do anything. You have my promise" he said parting away with our noses millimeter away from each other's.

"I love you too" I replied smiling before he put a kiss on my lips, allowing me to feel his soft lips again.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I smiled into the kiss and slapped his shoulder, giving a sign to let go.

I giggled as he leaned over me, making me let go "Hey you know the rules! No make-out sessions on work" I warned him as he ignored me and kept kissing my neck wanting me to moan.

I took in a deep breath and cupped his cheeks, making him look at her.

"What did I just tell you?" I ask making him roll his eyes like a child and let go of me. "But moooom!"

I laugh at him before he smiled and went to his table.