Jealousy part 2

<Throwback>

"I think I love him" I said as he was hugging me "Love who? " he asked slightly confused "Brian and Shayne.I can't decide.I love them."

<End of throwback>

David was hugging me thightly and said "Calm down, I support your decision. And I Brian breaks your heart, I'll kill him" that made me laugh and let go of the hug.
"Thanks Nogla, just let him think for now" I said as I walked away.

I decided to talk to somebody, even scare them to calm my mind down. I pulled my phone out and called Wes.

"Hey Wes where are you guys? Wanna meet?" I asked smiling

"Hey Max we're currently at the gym. Me and the guys, we even got Joven with us" he said chuckling making me laugh.

"Sure I'll come to see ya, do you know where are the girls? "

"They are at the nearest Starbucks to the gym, that's what Boze told me at least" he said catching for breath.

"Hey don't tell Joven but I'm in a venom cosplay im gonna scare him." I said laughing

"Hahah OK see ya soon"

I got close with Wes, like he's my brother way you know. He's my new best friend.

I got to the gym and looked in which room are guys in. I found them, luckily. Jovens back was turned to me as I got behind him and started tickling him.

He died of laughter and fell on the floor. When he saw me he was flozen, I laughed like crazy. I got close to his face and grabbed his neck

"We are VENOM" I said still in my scary voice which made him push me off and roll away still on the floor. Guys were still laughing in the background. I changed back my voice and took off my mask.

"Hey Joven" I said smiling to him, while he gave me the 'WTF' face.
"Max what the fuck" he said as I came to him and have him a hug.

I turn around to see Damien, Shayne and Wes laughing like crazy and rolling on the floor.
"Shayne? " I asked giggling

"Yeah?" he replied in between the laughs. "Why are you shirtless? " I said as we started blushing at each other.

"It's better this way" he said making us giggle "Okay back to working out" I said to him smiling.

As he put on his headphones and continued, I decided to do the same thing I did to Brian. I put my finger on my lips to keep the guys quiet and touched his shoulders.

He tried to turn around but I didn't let him. I felt that he was blushing too. I was moving my head from his abs, chest and to biceps.

I turned my head around to see Damien and Wes winking and smiling, Joven just laughed. I put one hand around his waist and one around his shoulders and threw him on the floor.

I pulled my mask off and showed him my tongue. "Gotcha bitch" I said as he laughed and hugged me. I put my hand out to help him get up, but he pulled me down on him.

Our noses were almost touching and he was half naked.Fucking great. We blushed red like tomatoes and got up. "Ooohh, maybe shax is real" said Wes as I punched him in the shoulder. We decided to get some lunch so we went to Taco bell.

"Um guys?" I asked slightly worried about theyr reaction.

"Yes? " answered Wes

"I haven't been to taco bell. Ever. "
I said chuckling.

"Well there's a first time for everything" said Joven

"Whaaaaattt? " said Wes imitating the Minions.