My Turn

I know, I know, it has been a while. I apologize! This one is short, but I wanted to get something done at least!! I'm working on the next chapter. I love that you guys really reallly like this story, and I can not believe how many likes it has gotten. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate's POV

When I had opened the door, that the sweetest noise was coming out of, I was not expecting Siri to be laying down naked. Her eyes filled with pleasure and her glistening body starring me down. Her hair was spread out, looking as smooth as silk. So beautiful.

The moment was ruined when he had come in front of my goddess, blocking her luscious body from me. The same man she had left, was back again. Holding her, touching her. No!

She pushed him away, she does not want to lose me too. I walk and kneel in front of her, she says she's sorry but my tears start falling. I love her and god damn it I can not stand the very thought of not being with her.

I tell her the truth, that I can not lose her. I am so sick, willing to share my love with someone else. I am so messed up. She accepts me. I love her. I do not mind him as long as I have her. I will not lose my goddess. M

y inspiration. It was the right decision. I look over and see her sitting in my car beside me. Not with him. She looks up and smiles at me and I feel so at peace. I pull to the side of the road while the other guy races towards his house.

I reach out and grab her. I pull her over so she is sitting on my lap. I move a strand of her hair and place it behind her ear. I let my hand caress her cheek, she is so soft. So very beautiful.

I stare into her eyes and move my lips towards her. I gently place my lips on hers. I can feel her smile. I pull back and stare at her.

“I wanted to tell you something, for a while now Siri.” I say. She stares at me and I see tears forming. I do not understand why she's crying. Should she not cry after I tell her?

“Siri, baby why are you crying?” I wipe away the tear that had escaped.

“I knew you would come back to your senses and leave me because I am so messed up. Why am I in love with two men? Why? I am messed up.” Siri says her tears falling heavily.

Wait she's in love with me? I will just ignore the two men part. Siri is in love with me! Oh thank the heavens...wait a second she's crying.

“No baby no, I never want to leave you. I just had to tell you something.” I take a deep breath and stare into her breathtakingly blue eyes that are glistening with tears.

“I love you.” I say smiling at her. Her eyes widen and smile appears on her face. She wraps her arms around my head and places her lips on mine. I can taste her salty tears on her lips as she forces my mouth open with her tongue.

Oh god, the pleasure this women gives me. I trail my tongue along hers. She moans and I instantly become hard. I can not even hide it considering she is placed on my lap. I feel her smile. I feel her hands rake down my chest.

She unbuttons my plaid shirt and sighs. I feel her place soft kisses down my chest, over my abdominal area, down to my hip bones. Oh god. She licks up my chest towards my neck. Then slips her hand under my jeans.

Oh god. I feel her teasing touch on top of my boxers. I shiver as her fingers gently trail me. She takes her hand out and kisses me passionately. I let my hands trail down her sides. The curves on Siri are driving me insane. I want her. I want to be in her. She pulls back and places her head near my ear. I hear her low whisper.

“I love you too.”  

 I place her back into her seat. Putting her seat belt on. I stare at her, we are so going some where private. I drive in the opposite direction he went in.

“Nate?” Siri says starring at me. I smile at her.

“Its my time to be alone with you baby.” I reply to her. She smiles and nods her head.

“He is going to be very very angry, but he'll survive.” Siri says laughing. I love this girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, thoughts, comments, suggestions? aha so who are you team dimitri or team nate, i personally prefer...both :) Tell me what you think!