In the late Night

Chris POV

"Y/N...Bae... Baby" I said trying to wake Y/N up. "BAE!"

"The fuck u want Chris" She said while turning to face me.

"I'm hard I need some pussy to make me soft" I said while smiling.

"Go jerk off or something"

"But it's not the same"

"Oh well" she said and turned the other way.

"Cmon bae. "

"No, unless u really want it"

"I really want it"

"You really really want it" She said in her sexy voice.

"Yes bae, give it to me" I said while hovering over her. I started kissing on her neck and grinding on her.

Y/N POV

"Mmm.. chris"

He started to undress me as I undressed him. When we were done undressing, we started making out. He licked my lips the pecked them. And then headed down to my 2nd pair of lips...

"Do u want me to eat u up baby? " He asked already rubbing down there.

"Y-yes baby p-please" I asked. And he started to flick his tongue on my clit and my legs started shaking. Without a warning he slammed into me.

"Ahhhh...  c-chris you can't j-just do that. You not small. "

"ik but being big make it feel better for u huh. "

"No cause I am TIGHT!"

He started stoking in and out of me even faster, and faster, and FASTER! Before I could cum he pulled out.

"Why u stoped" I asked and then he started to suck on my clit and rubbed his tongue on my slit. And soon I came.

I got off the bed and got on my knees and said "My turn to please u" I stuck his dick in mouth and started slerping and sucking.

"Mmmm...  dayum Y/N." Soon he came.

"Thx for making my hardness go away bae. " he said.

"No problem bae"