Imagine #4

You, your boyfriend Chris, Tyga, Trell, Heather,  Chyna, Trey, Nicki was playing a game called dirty questions.

Chris P/O/V

"Okay Chris, what place have you not had sex in you house with Y/N?" Chyna asked.

"On the- wait no. By the ne- wait never mind" I have no Idea where we never had sex. "In the game room"

"Lie,  we did it in there too on the pool table" Y/N said

"Ewww... Nigga we be playin on that" Tyga said.

"It brings back good memories for me though" I said winking a Y/N. She blushed so much."Okay next question "

"Okay, Heather" Y/N said. "Have you and Trell ever had sex in me and Chris house? "

Heather laughs and looks around and says "Yeah,  actually twice"

"Told you Christopher"

"Well I ain't think that they would do that"

"Mmhm" Y/N shook her head "Chris you know they freaky"

"Yo we right here" Trell said pointing at him and Heather

"So" Y/N said

--2 hours later (11:00 p.m.)--

Everybody left except Trey and Nicki. They helped pick up all the food trash we had. After that we was watching Frozen (yeah we childish)

Y/N   P/O/V

Nicki kept looking at me and Chris cuddling and whispering and giggling, so I walked to the kitchen and told her come here.  "What's wrong boo " I said

" I just look at how cute you and Chris is and I think it's adorable and I think me and Trey can be like that but he don't know I like him" She said.

"Well bitch go tell him"

"I can't its not that easy"

"Y'all was preshering me to tell Chris I like him years ago and we been through so much together now"

"Okay fine" She walked out and asked Chris to leave out and closed the living room door

"what's up with her" Chris asked

"You'll see"

--30 minutes later--

Me and Chris was talking and hear moaning and opened the door.

"Omfg" I whispered to chris

"Ikr" Chris said

[Cliff  hanger peopleeeeeee. SIKE!  Yall got sad huh.]

Continued:

Nicki was on top of Trey they was making out well Maybe fucking cause she was moaning and bouncing but she still had her dress on. She must have took off her panties and just kept the dress on, Anywho.

"Mmm.. damn Nicki" Trey moaned

"Ahhhh..... " Nicki screamed

Clears my throat. They still going. Clears throat louder.
Nicki jumped off him so fast and I walked in. 
" So I see y'all hit it off huh Nicki" I said while laughing