"Y'all see that? Y'all made her mad. Now I can't hang with you guys anymore I gotta dip. N don't ever think or do put your hands on a lady that's some pussy shit. Even less with Cindy no one fucking with her." I heard Alejandro say and he walked out with me.

"Baby you gotta stay calmer, this your family and you know I protect you but I don't want this to go all wrong." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"I know I know" I sighed deeply. "Baby lemme take pics of you, you lookin mighty fine" I looked up at him smiling.

I took multiple pics of Alejandro and hyped him up. He was so good looking.

193,819 likes OhGeesy creds to my lil purple haze💜

193,819 likes
OhGeesy creds to my lil purple haze💜. Lord knows she keeps me on my shit 💯✍️

Ohgeesys POV

I loved this girl so much, she was a handful but I literally didn't mind it because she made me feel good about myself and so happy.

"Baby take me out to dance, pweeeesh bebe" she begged me

"I don't dance babygirl" I chuckled. Cindy stood up and pulled me to get up. The music playing was some soft Cumbia. I just stood up moved my legs a bit holding cins hand and moved her around. The smallest things made my baby so happy.

As it got darker and everyone got more drunk and crazy, I was enjoying this more and more.

Some Spanish trap music came on and Cindy was definitely feeling it. She started twerking on me and she ain't missed no beat. I was grabbing on her hips pulling her close as possible to me and she pushed herself on me. I was getting hard, I liked this side of Cindy. When she let go and didn't care.

Some bad bitches came out to dance too but I can't look at em I'm trying so hard not to fuck shit up and it'd b worse if they were related.

Once the song finally ended and I pulled her away and got to her level to whisper in her ear "oh so you wanna continue acting like that when we get home?" I kissed n sucked on her ear in a teasing playful way. We went to go sit down. Some lady came over with her baby son I'm assuming.

"Hola tia" Cindy got up and kissed her on the cheek and pointed to me and I just reached over to shake her hand. She gave Cindy her son and immediately Cindy was geeked. She started bouncing him on her lap and spoiling him with kisses.

"Baby why you ain't gimme kisses like that mm?" I messed around with her.

The small boy was really curious and started grabbing her hair to put inside his mouth.
"Nononono baby no" she said calmly taking his hand out of her hair. "Here baby hold him. He's so adorable" she said passing him onto me not giving me any time to respond.

"He's hella tiny, haha. What's up lil guy" I said holdin him making him stand on my lap and his legs were all wobbly. "Who's baby?" I looked at Cin. "My aunts" only a few minutes had passed when she took him back from me. "Lemme make you my babymama Cin" I laughed

"Easier said than done gees" she said and her aunt soon came back for the baby and I passed him back to her to give to her aunt.

Cindy's pov

I held Alejandro's hand and reassured him it wasn't the time.

Then oscars younger friend who always tried getting at me approached us.
"Aye wasssup Cindy"

"Hi" I said and Alejandro got close to me and whispered "who's that" and I whispered "Oscars friend."

"So how bout we dance huh?let this be the opportunity."

"For?" Geesy interrupted

"To dance with Cindy nigga, who are you?" He replied back to Ale.

"Well she ain't finna dance witchu, she came with me. Now get the fuck outta here." Alejandro told him.

"Well I ain't leavin so that's tough."

"Okay then we are, to our home and our comfy bed where we get it poppin. Night." Alejandro told him and grabbed my hand to start saying bye to everyone. Either way it was late and I know it was time to go. I had said bye to everyone Nd so did Alejandro. It seems everyone liked him, that made me so happy.

—————
A.N.  .-. My life is poopy I just want luv n a good bf. Love you guys sm❤️❤️❤️