Lies, Lies and Lies

Start from the beginning

"She told you what and you told her what?! " Khloe shouted with anger at mom.

"Mom, are you insane?! She was asking for your help and you did not listen to her!!!" Kim said angry moxed with worry for Kendall.

Mom just looked down at her hands on her lap not knowing what to say.

"Kris, I never figured you to be like that to any of our children." Dad/Caitlyn told mom with disappointment. Tears falling while covering her mouth.

Cassie caressed Dad/Caitlyn's back while sobbing.
"You ignored our daughter. What's more important to you?  Money? Friends? I have to get out of here. I an't take this." Dad/Caitlyn said walking out.

"You messed up big time, Mom! You better fix this with Kenny or we will never talk to yoi again!" Khloe said with anger thwn walked out.

I sadly looked at mom with tears in my eyes. I shook my had walking out. The others followed.

-------

Kendall's POV

It's been 6 months since I met her. Since the day she saved me. One day that changed a part of my heart. I miss her Y/E/C eyes, her dimples. God, I'd give anything just to see her again. I prayed while looking at where I met her the first time.

"Hey, Miss Jenner." Gerald waved.

"Hey, Gerald. How's your day?" I asked.

Gerald and I became friends since I see her every other day. He would come outside and talk to me while there are no client in the building.

"It's good, Miss Jenner. How about yours?" He asked back.

"Well... Here I am, still wishing to see her one day, Gerald." I answered sadly.

"She'll be back. I feel it." he said comforting me.

"It's been 6 months, Gerald. How long will I have to wait?" I said looking sadly at the same spot where she rescued me from the paps.

"I know, Miss Jenner. But I know in my heart that she will be back. Just be patient." Gerald tapped my shoulder.

"Okay, thanks, Gerald. I gotta go. Seems like you have another client waiting at he lobby." I said smiling sadly at Gerald.

"Drive safely, Miss Jenner." Gerald said then went back inside to talk to the clients.

I drove off then went back home.

-------

Kylie's POV

6 months later

I still can't believe that mom did that to Kendall. After that talk in her house, I never talked to her. Khloe had been angry with her as well.

Now I know why. kenn felt so alone and broken. She never wanted o trust anyone again because of mom. Our own mother ignoring what Kenda was trying to tell her. I can't believe mom wi ide to her a**hole friend.

I decided to go to Kendall's place to visit her and found her the same. No, not the same. Worse.

"Kenny, wake up." I said tapping her on her knee.

"Hmmm..." Kendall groaned.

"Stand up and go sleep in your bed. You cannot sleep on the floor." I said helping her up to her room.

I have been doing this since we found out about what happened between Kendall and mom. Sometimes Khloe is the one here.

"Kenny, you need to put yourself together." I whispered while looking down at her sleeping not even properly lying in her bed.