You didnt mean it did you ?

Depuis le début

Liked by Kaylawayla , tinkyyy, shootaaa and 26394 others
Bandzlaii chilling with my son on this #sonday .
Comments turned off

I looked at the picture then went into my ft log FaceTiming her .

When it connected she smiled " hey iceeeeee " she said cheating hard causing me to laugh " wassup sexy " I told her and saw her blushed .

" hey and nothing wassup with you , where you at " she said rising and eyebrow .

" At the trap with the boys" I smiled and she nodded , " hmu once you at home imma slide through " she smiled and nodded .

" me too " shoota said before hanging up the phone I looked over and he was fucking the air .

I laughed and threw the pillow at him while grabbing my keys and walking out the room .

" where y'all at ? I need my dick sucked " I told the Clermont twins , we at home they said smiling in the camera .

" bet I'm On my way " I told them and hung up , they scared the shit outta me low key them bitchs don't look the same .

I shook the thought off and hopped in my all black Range Rover .

Laii POV :

I walked into the car place and sat down at the seat . This nice looking man came towards me .

" here to buy a car " he said showing his grills I smiled and nodded yeah .

" good cause we doing deals today come on " he told me while walking back to his office .

He was fine asf , he was brown skin with a two tattoos by his face and had grills and a nose ring .

I walked into his office and sat down and took Anthony out and put him on my lap . He looked up and handed my a paper .

I filled it out and give it back to him , he showed me outside to this car , i looked at and it wasn't the best car but I took it anyway .

I gave him a smile and told him " I want it " he nodded gave me the keys and I gave him the money for the down payment and shit .

Once we was fully done the man put him into the back seat and stripped him in , I said thanks and gave him a hug .

He nodded and walked back into the place , i smiled and FaceTime tinky .

" wya " she asked , I showed her and she smiled " sussy got a car hannnn " she yelled twerking , Kayla snatched the phone and looked " whattt bestie lemme seeeee " I showed her and smiled .

This is cuteeee she smiled again , "  come get us" they both said

This is cuteeee she smiled again , " come get us" they both said . " where y'all at " I asked them they both said work while rolling there eyes .

I smiled " I'll be there in 20 minutes " I said hanging up cutting up the music .

Daddy ice 😼😩
Where you at sexy ? I wanna spend tonight with you and baby aj .

Me
I'm picking up my bestie and sister , and okay you can .

Daddy ice 😼😩
Bet that up . Hit my phone once you done and at home .

I smiled and pulled off , me and ice actually been spending time together and he treat baby ant like he's his son .

I pulled up to the shop and blew the horn they hurried outside and got in .

I laughed and played butterflies while driving to the grocery store .

Kayla POV :

My momma had texted and told me she's sorry and she want me home but I didn't even bother it .

Shoota coming to get me tonight and I'm happy cause me and him have been together for almost 3 months and I'm excited .

I turned down the music because we was pulling in the store , tinky grabbed baby a and I hopped out .

I was walking past the car and I heard a couple argue I looked over and it was shoota and some bitch that looked young .

I walked over there and pulled shoota towards me " wtf is this " I said with tears coming out my eyes , " baby stop crying girl this is my lil sister " he said pulling me into a hug .

I actually been very emotional lately and I don't know why , I pushed him and walked away .

Sister my ass

" baby come here mane " he said as he smacked his teeth , " tayshawn leave me tf alone " I said flicking him off walking to my bestie where she had her arms out for me to hug .

" bestie you over here tripping that might be his sister she didn't say nun but mugged you " she said while shrugging her shoulders , I sighed then we went a little grocery shopping .

*
*
*
*
*
We was now home and all the grocery's was up and Laii was cooking some taco salad , I was laying on the couch watching Martin .

She yelled foods done and went into her room , I made my plate and went into my room and locked my door .

I haven't even been feeling the same , I looked in the mirror and notice I was gaining weight , omg I looked and sat back down and started to eat but before I could eat another bite my food came back up .

I just started to think about a lot of shit that happened and cried , I was done and I needed to go to the store .

" Laii can I use the keys I need to go the store real quick " I said , " yeah be back soon cause we got company " she said smirking I laughed to play it off and walked out .

I smiled and got into the car , I went to the Corner store to get me some medicine and some ginger ail .

I jumped into the car and headed back home , I walked in and ice , my bestie and shoota was sitting on the couch I looked shoota in the face and walked to my room .

A couple minutes later he walked in , I looked at him and closed my eyes into he began to say something .

" I haven't not once cheated on you , that was my friend that I call a sister and it's nonemore " he told me grabbing me so I can feel his manhood on my butt .

I smiled and told him " I trust you , please don't hurt me " as I closed my eyes again .

Shoota POV :

I felt bad for lying to her but shit me and ol girl don't got nothing going on fr .

She suck this dick from time to time and Kayla been acting funny so I'm really not feeling her I looked at her sleep then got up to shake .

I sent a texted to her phone and saw it ding , i shook my head then headed out the door , ice was up and I guess he was waiting on me to leave .

We both walked out and hopped in our cars and went our separate way