Chapter 19

Taehyung POV

Gukkie is with jin and namjoon hyung.. Jungkook is in jin hyungs home.. So I took a hot bath and wear my dress.. I checked myself on the mirror and went to their home...

I knocked the door and its namjoon hyung opened the door.. Hey Tae.. I saw jinhyung playing with gukkie... Jungkook came downstairs he looked so hot ... I hugged him...

Are you ready? He nodded at me

Are you ready? He nodded at me.. We both get into our car... I didn't say where we are going...

At first we went to the lake... We spend lots of time before our marriage.. We want to be alone for sometimes.. So we both sit on the ground and enjoyed the view before us... Its the place where he shared his past, where we marked, our proposal...its really a special place to us..

Hyung.. Where are we going.. He looked at me.. I didn't say anything to him.. I stopped the car near a hotel.. He smiled at me..

Its baekhyun hyung's restuarent.. I want some special time with you..he smiled at me.. We both went into the elevator to the rooftop.. Its really a nice view.. And we can clearly see the whole city..

Jungkook and me enjoyed the view.. I snapped my finger...surprise Jungkook.. The fireworks started.. He looked at me and smiled.. He enjoyed a lot.. We both stayed there for some time..

I grabbed his hand and we went to our floor..'Why there is no one in the floor'.. I smirked at him.. I don't want others to hear your beautiful moans baby..I hugged him from back.. Its really long time.. We are alone at last.. I kissed him on his nape.. We both went to the room..

I missed you baby.. I love you so much jungkook.. He looked into my eyes..

I love you too Taehyung.. He pecked me on my lips... We both looked at the each other... We both remembered about our memories at that time.. Our hugs, kisses, teasing..

I pushed him and hovered him on the bed.. He pulled me towards him.. And our lips clashed... I really  missed his lips.. I kissed him roughly.. He kissed me back.. I slid my tongue into his mouth and tasting each and every corner inside his lips..

I ripped his dress and throw somewhere into the room.. I give Hickeys on his neck and on color bone.. His moans were music to me.. He pushed me.. He is in top.. He kissed me roughly.. He took off my shirt.. He attacked my neck which creates some dark Hickeys on my neck..

Don't dominate me baby.. I smirked at him and hovered him on the bed.. He smiled at me.. I tastes each and every inch of his body...

Ahhh... D- daddy.. I w-want you.. I took off his pant and boxer.. I licked my lips.. D- don't look at me like that.. I licked his shaft.. He clenched the bedsheets and moaned lowly.. I took his shaft inside his mouth.. His moans became louder and louder... His shaft twitched into my mouth.. I take of my pant and boxer and hovered him..

My hard shaft touched his hole.. I entered into him.. He screamed loudly.. He hits my chest... Hurts.. Tae.. I - it hurts.. He cried a little.. I kissed him on his lips and cheeks to distract him from the pain... After a minute he nodded his head..

I thrusted into him slowly.. I take his hand and placed on my nape... ' you are too tight' baby.. I thrusted him deeply.. He tugged his hand into my hair.. I want to feel him more.. I fastened my pace..

T- Tae.. F- faster.. I kissed him.on the lips and thrusted him deeply.. He moaned loudly.. His nails digging on my skin.. Ahhh... Tae... I looked at him.. He is so sexy under me.. He pulled me and kissed me deeply.. I lift his leg and thrusted him in different angle...

You know how much I missed you.. I thrusted into him deeply.. I didn't want to end this...his legs wrapped around my waist.. I carried him and pushed him on the wall and thrusted him deeply..

His head on my shoulder.. His moans and the skinclapping are the only sounds in the room... I bite his neck harshly..

Too much Tae.. Slower please.. I looked at him... Without thrusting I carried him to our bed and thrusted him slowly.. He looks so tired.. But I can't stop myself.. I lifts his waist and thrusted him deeply.. His hands were on my shoulder.. He screamed loudly..

I- I'm going t- to cum... He tilt his head backwards.. I feel my climax near... I thrusted him deeply he pulled me and we shared a passionate kiss... We both came at the same time.. He hits my chest..

I took my shaft from his hole.. He opened his eyes and looked at me.. I kissed him on his cheeks and neck.. Tired jungkook.. He nodded his head.. He noticed my evil smile.. Tae don't you da-----  I thrusted into his hole again....

Its 8 in the morning.. I looked at my husband who is sleeping peacefully beside me.. We didn't stop till the morning.. I literally fucked him in everyplace in the room. He opened his eyes and looked at me..

Yahhh horny pervert.. I kissed him on his cheeks.. He tried to get up.. I looked at his bruises and dark Hickey's on his milky skin..

Not bad.. It looks so beautiful.. He hovered me and tries to hit me.. You know how much it hurts.. I smiled at him..

I lift my head and pecked him on his lips.. He looked at me.. You are my drug jungkook.. I can't control myself when it comes to you baby.. He smiled at me.. I love you baby..

I love you too taehyung.. We shared a passionate kiss... We took a hot bath together and I helped him to wear his dress.. We both went to jin hyung's home.. On seeing us gukkie reached his hands to us..

Jungkook.. Jin hyung looked at us... Suddenly he pinched my ears..

Ah hyung.. Its paining.. Leave me.. Jungkook laughed at me.. Yahhh help your husband..

Eomma leave him..why are you pinching him.. Jin hyung leave my ear and pulled Jungkook shirt.. Jungkook adjust his shirt.. Its nothing eomma.. He sighed at us.. I loved it.. He showed his bunny teeth to him.. He shakes his head and left the place...

Kookie.. Are you okay? I looked at him.. We both sit on the sofa..

I'm fine Tae.. I loved it... I am really happy that I have a horny pervert handsome and lovely husband and cute son in my life.. I smiled at him..

I am really lucky to have you in my life jungkook..

Share your views and comments

Ignore my grammatical mistakes