Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

Taehyung and jin hyung came to the house and jin hyung introduced taehyung to me..kookie this is Taehyung our pack's next heir..and taehyung this is jungkook..we both shakes our hand..suddenly I feel something different... my breath became abnormal..his scent it was too addictive to me...i looked at him whose piercing gaze made me to submit to him...I removed my hand from his grip...

We heard some sound in kitchen...yahhh Kim namjoon what did you break this time?which made me to chuckle... Jin hyung yelled and went to the kitchen leaving us in the hall..

Hey bunny...taehyung's deep voice made to shiver...come sit here..I went to the sofa and sit beside him..

I'm not bunny...he chuckles at me... His scent was too addictive... I bit my lower lip.. He takes my hand in his hand I looked at him...

Don't be nervous..I'm not going to eat you..he smiled at me which made me to relax...let me introduce myself properly to you..so you can feel free..

Hai I'm Kim Taehyung.. Single waiting for my mate..and you can call me V..

I smiled at him...hai I'm Jeon Jungkook.. I'm also single..you can call me kookie..

I looked at him...hy- hyung do you know I'm---

Half human and half vampire..I know kookie..don't worry we are here for you..i feel safe around Tae since its the first day I met him...I dont know why..

I nodded at him..we shared a lot about us..what he likes and dislikes..he didn't leave my hands through out our conversation...jungkook...I saw yoonmin couple and hoseok hyung...
They also join with us.. Its the first time I feel like family..in the past years it was me and my father sometimes yoongi hyung...but today I feel really happy that I have my friends around me,my brother,taehyung and mom and dad...jin hyung hugged me from backside...

Dinner is ready guys..come on..we all went to the dining table..it feels really different..our dining tables are filled with jin hyung's delicious food, our laughter...after our dinner our hyungs went to their house's..

Bye kookie..I will meet you tomorrow.. I nodded at Tae..he came near to me and kissed me on my forehead...Good Night bunny..

Good night hyung..after he left the house I locked the door..I touched my forehead where Taehyung kissed me. why didn't I push him when he kissed me..why didn't I leave his hand..why I feel safe around him..and his scent its really addictive like I want to taste him..so many why's... I want to clear this..so I went to jin hyung room..

I knocked his door and opened the door..I saw jin hyung...what kookie do you need anything? Namjoon hyung was cleaning the dishes.. I went to the bed and sit beside him...

Hyung I want to ask you something...he nodes at me...h- how did you k- know your mate? He chuckles at me..

Its okay to ask about this jungkook..when i saw namjoon in the college I feel his scent which was too addicting.. Its really hard for me to control my fangs..he also feel the same when he saw me..when you find your mate you feel so safe around him..their scent will be so addictive which made you to taste their blood..

My heart beats a lot.. Is Taehyung my mate? All symptoms are really sync with my feelings..did he know that I am his mate..why didn't he tell me..my thoughts were interrupted when jin hyung touch my shoulder..

What jungkook you are thinking deeply about something...he looked at me...

Hy- hyung I also feel the same..but I dont know what he is thinking about me.. He looked at me..

Are you talking about taehyung? I am really shocked...he know about that you are his mate kookie he wait for you to feel the same...

It will really lead him to danger hyung...I'm really a burden to all..i want to cry...jin hyung hugged me...

Taehyung wont think about you like that jungkook..he cares you a lot..he won't leave you..and it's safe if you are with taehyung..he already fall for you jungkook...he consoled me..get some sleep..talk to taehyung tomorrow...

OK hyung...I will..thank you..I hugged jin hyung and went to my room...i took bath and changed into my night dress and lay on the bed...I saw the full moon..I opened the window and looked at the moon...taehyung...thinking about him made me happy...i looked at the photo frame on the table...its me and my dad...dad will taehyung accept me as his mate? I have to wait for the answer...with that I went to my bed and fall asleep..

Taehyung POV

Its nearly one hour I left jungkook home but I am missing him already...I jumped from my window and went to his home in a minute..I jumped to his window of his room...but he was not there..I was about to go suddenly I heard a door unlock sound..I saw him came out of the bathroom and drying his hair with towel..he looks really beautiful...

His wet hair, petite body, skinny waist,and his thick thighs, he looks so sexy and cute at the same time...I didnt want him to notice me..he went near the window and seeing the full moon..I want to hug him..I want to kiss him but I control my urge...after sometime he went to the bed and fallen asleep... I went near his bed and lay beside him..

I looked at his face..his soft hair on  his forehead, his eyelashes, chubby cheeks,and his bunny teeth visible in his slightly parted thin lips, and he has a mole under his lower lip... He is an angel..I pecked him on his lips..throughout the night I looked at my angel who is sleeping soundly...

throughout the night I looked at my angel who is sleeping soundly

I don't know how the time passed the sun is about to rise..I kissed him on his cheeks and jumped from his window..

I was about to go but someone pinched my ears which is hurting too much..I was about to punch him but it is  jin hyung..

Hyung...leave me...he leave my ear

What are you doing in my son's room..yahhh Tae...he was about to smack me but I grabbed his hand...

I didn't do anything I just miss him...I wont do anything hyung..trust me.. I showed my boxy smile to him...

Ahh this idiot..jin hyung ruffles my hair..go ready for your college.. Its time..I nodded at him and left the place..

Ignore grammatical mistakes..

Share your comments and views