Chapter 10

No one's POV

Taehyung went to his dad's company because after his graduation he is going to be the CEO of his company.. So now a days he is too busy to meet the younger.. Jungkook always understand the elder's situation..

Jin is preparing dinner for both Namjoon and jungkook.. They were chatting and smiling but their laughs didn't last long when the door opened with a loud sound.. Jungkook saw the men with black robes.. One of the men take off his mask..

Long time no see jungkook... The younger was shocked.. The younger started to panic..

Jungkook run.. The younger looked at jin.. Please kookie.. Run.. We will take care of them.. The younger cried and shakes his head.. They won't do anything to us Jungkook.. They only want you.. Run.. He noticed the tears in Jim's cheek..

Jungkook started to run from the place as fast as he can.. He heard the sounds behind him.. He noticed some of the men chasing him..

Taehyung.. Tae..

Taehyung is in the middle of meeting..  Suddenly the heard jungkook's voice..

Jungkook... Baby..

Tae come fast please.. They are going to kill me..

Without wasting the time.. Taehyung rushed to the door.. He ran as fast as he can.. When he reached the house he saw his hyungs fighting against bogum's men.. He run towards the forest to find the younger..

Not so fast Jungkook.. You can't escape from me... Bogum attacked the younger.. Like in the dream.. The men surrounded the younger..

Don't worry I wont hurt you now jungkook.. Wait a little.. Bogum know taehyung will be here at anytime.. So they take jungkook to their pack house..

Taehyung only saw jungkook's pendent on the ground.. He searched all the way in the forest.. He tried to speak to jungkook through their mind link but he didn't I get any response..

Where is jungkook? Jin looked at Tae.. D- did they take my son.. Taehyung didn't say anything.. Jin kneeled on the ground and cried.. Jimin, yoongi and hoseok informed other packs to know about bogum's place..they all worried for Jungkook..

------------------

Jungkook opened his eyes but he can't see anything.. Its too dark.. His hands are tied to the wall .... he feel so weak..

I want to live.. I want to live a happy life with Taehyung.. I can't lose my hope..

Taehyung... Tae..

Ju- jungkook.. Are you alright? Where are you?

I don't know Tae.. Its too dark.. I feel to weak Tae..

Don't worry baby .. Just be strong .. I will be there..

Tae.. I love you

Baby.. I love you too Jungkook.. Please be strong..