Chapter 16

Jungkook POV

I wake up from my sleep.. I was alone in the bed.. I saw a note near the table..

Going to buy some groceries babe... I will be back quickly..

I smiled and looked around the room.. Messy room.. The feathers in the pillow scattered on the floor.. I feel the bed was still shaking.. I removed the sheet and took the white shirt on the floor.. Some buttons are ripped.. I wear the dress and went to the mirror.. Some bruises on the hands and blood hickeyes on the color bone and on my body..

I was too rough on you yesterday.. I looked at taehyung behind me.. I shook my head.. He came near me and pull the shirt on my shoulder.. Hickeys on the neck and bruises all over the body.. He looks so worried...

I pylled my shirt and smiled at him.. Im really happy Tae.. I know he feels guilty.. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and tilt his chin.. He looked at me..

I love when you are too rough on me Tae .. I'm yours.. It's not paining... I'm really happy.. I stand on my toes and linked our forehead.. Don't feel guilty..

He kissed me on my cheeks.. His hands caressed my lower.. Its still paining... But I love this pain....

I will prepare breakfast.. I nodded at him and went to the bathroom.. After my morning routines I brushed my teeth and wear a T-shirt and shorts.. I saw taehyung in the kitchen preparing the breakfast.... I hugged him from back..  He smiled at me...  He feed me the pancakes... After our breakfast we spend some time in the living hall..Taehyung caressed my waist..my head on his chest..

Jungkook.. Are you really alright... I- I mean are you pretending to me that you are okay... I looked at him..

I hold his hand.. I'm really alright Tae.. If you feel guilty I know how to make you happy.. He looked at me.. I whispered in his ears.. Can I fuck you? I looked at him.. I know he won't let me to fuck him..

Are you going to top me bunny? I nodded my head.. Suddenly he started to tickle..hy- hyung.. Its a joke..leave.. But he didn't stop.. My stomach hurts because of laughing too much..

Only I can fuck you.. Don't ever think about to top me bunny.. I nodded at him.. Come on.. I looked at him... He grabbed my hands and went to the forest..

We didn't use our vampire powers.. We literally walked into the forest...we stopped before the falls..

I looked down

I looked down.. He looked at me.. I know what he is going to do.. I was about to go but he grabbed my hands tightly..

Tae.. I wont jump... But he didn't leave my hand.. Our eyes meets...

Trust me baby.. He took off his shirt and also mine.. He pulled me towards him.. I looked at him.. He smashed his lips on mine.. I kissed him back.. Our lips moved in a sync.. He grabbed my ass which made me to gasp.. I hugged him tightly.. We both jumped into the water.. He pulled me down into the water and kissed me.. It's really a hot moment..we tastes each other lips...