Chapter 12

Taehyung POV

I was in my room thinking about my mate... Jungkook is really a light to my life...he cares for everyone around him.. He loves me unconditionally..

What Hyung are you thinking about me? I startled by his voice and looked at the window..

Jungkook.. I helped him to get inside.. What are you doing here? He looked at my room..

Woahh hyung.. Its really nice... He looked at me.. What? Don't you want to see me? He pouts.. OK I will see you in the party.. He was about to go but I stopped him..

Stay..I said to him in a low voice.. He smiled at me.. We both sit on the bed.. He sit in between my legs... My hands around his waist...

I want to see you.. So I sneaked from my home.. I smiled at him..

Jungkook why do you want me to drink your blood.. He looked at me...

Its because.... To shield you from bogum's attack... I know that my blood has the ability.. I don't want you to feel the pain.. I kissed him
on his forehead.. I can't see you in pain hyung...

Why do you love me so much? He smiled at me..

Its because you are my everything... I want to spend each and every second with you.. Your arms around me makes me to feel safe... I don't know Tae... I'm nothing without you.. I hugged him tightly... Suddenly the door was knocked...

Tae... Open the door.. We both panicked.. Wait mom... I saw jungkook hide himself on my closet.. I opened the door..

She came inside the room.. Why did you take so long to open the door.. She was about to open the closet door but I stopped her.. Your room looks so messy Tae.. I will  clean your closet..

I will clean by myself.. I'm sleepy mom.. My mom was about to say something but I pushed her outside the room gently and locked the door.. I opened the closet but jungkook is not there.. Tae what's this? I looked at him near my bed and a black velvet box in his hand.. He was about to open.. But I snatched the box from him..

Yahhh.. Give me the box.. I locked the box in my closet.. Do you want to know? He nodded his head.. I went near him.. I will tell you one day...

He scoffed at me.. We both lay on the bed.. He quickly fall asleep on my chest...

Next day I wake up from my sleep but jungkook is not in the room... I found a note near the table..

Going to mall for shopping with Jimin.. Meet you in party.. Love you Tae..

I get up from my bed and went to my closet.. I looked at the small velvet box.. I bought the ring when I went for shopping with my hyungs... I will propose him after the graduation...

In party

We all gathered in the mansion.. You look so handsome Tae.. My mom said to me.. I smiled at her..some of our college friends were also in the party..

some of our college friends were also in the party