iii

"All right men! Here's today's agenda!"

"HAIT!"

"WE HAVE BEEN KEPT IN THE SHADOWS FOR SO LONG!"

"YEAH!"

"BUT THIS IS THE TIME TO SHOW OUR MENTORS AND SENIORS THAT WE CAN ALSO BE ABSOLUTELY FULLY CAPABLE AS WELL!"

"YE-"

"But hyung,aren't you the absolutely fully-"

"Shush maknae"

"YEAH!"

"TODAY, GENTLEMEN IS THE DAY WE SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD!"

"YEAH!"

"YO DREAM!"

" JJEO JJEO---"

"What in Frost's name is going on here?"

The dreamies trembled and huddled together in fear from the voice of their leader's older brother. Mark widened his eyes and slowly took a few steps towards his younger members, not daring to look behind him. Shuddering from the sudden drop of the temperature, he feared that his elder brother would drag him straight back to their father.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Lee-Kim Minhyung... What are you up to?"

Mark gulped and slowly turned around, his eyes locked on the ground.

"A-ah hy-hyung," he stuttered, "w-we we like, just uh like talking and uh like uh, like uhm, we were just like, like, like-"

Jaemin was fidgeting and sweating until he couldn't take it anymore...

"WE WERE PLANNING ON COMING UP WITH A PERFORMANCE TO SHOW YOU ALL-- MMPH!"

Jeno chuckled nervously as he shut Jaemin's mouth using his hand, "Mi-mianhe sunbae, hehehe he was just uhm."

"Excited," Renjun chimed in.

Jeno gulped, "yeah, excited heh."

Haechan chimed in, "We were just having a pep talk session."

"Yeah, hyung," Chenle said.

"Would you like to join in, hyung?" Jisung asked, "we could do a dance collabヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ"

Jisung's head: why am I doing aegyo out of fear?

Taeyong sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Look, you don't have to lie. I know that you guys have been itching to go and get a chance on the field but please understand that it's too risky. The rest of you are still young-"

"Beta Team Leader Lee-Kim, you are needed at the conference room."

Taeyong suddenly stiffened but his red ears didn't go unnoticed by a certain Nana.

Taeyong cleared his throat and softly said to Mark, "We'll talk about this later. Don't worry, I won't tell father anything. Just, be careful and don't do anything reckless."

The elder Lee-Kim brother turned around and bowed his greeting towards his second-in-command.

"Miss Kim, I see your ankle had healed nicely. I was worried that you wouldn't be able to join me in our next expedition."

Second-in-Command Kim Jennie smirked and bowed her head a little, "Thank you for your concern, T. Please, just call me what you usually do. The seniors are out of sight anyways," she tilted her head, pouted, and crossed her arms, "I'm still your best friend, you know."

Taeyong chuckled and gazed disappointedly on the ceiling (which was also not missed by a fanboying Nana), "Right, my best friend, J."

Mark blinked twice and cleared his throat, "Uhm, don't you have a meeting to go to?"

T and J both blushed and cleared their throats.

"Right," Taeyong rubbed his nape and sighed, "I will talk to you later, Mark."

Walking away, Jennie turned back and mouthed, "Good luck with your mission, Dreamies. Hwaiting~"- and winked.

"Wahh, noona sure is supportive of her dongsaengs," Haechan muttered still in a daze.

"Omo," Jaemin gasped, "the tsundere leader and the sassy second-in-command! I ship. I SHIP!"

"YOU SAW THAT, TOO?!" Chenle screeched.

"KYAHHHH," Jaemin x Chenle.

"... huh?" poor Jeno looked confused.

"... Where's the ship?" asked Jisung.

Mark continued to be deep in thought with his eyebrows furrowed, "hmmm"

"What now, hyung?" Renjun asked.

"... I don't know but for now... we wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho strutted in the meeting room full of authority while Xiumin floated behind him amusing himself with the snowflakes from his staff.

"Chanyeol, stop pestering Baekhyun --- sister, stop flustering Taeyong any further-- tch the poor boy already looks like a tomato. Sehun, stop flirting with the Chinese representative. -sigh- Kyungsoo, stop glaring at Soojung-ssi, Kai, stop cowering, it's disgraceful."

Nag this, nag that...
Well that's Santa Claus without his hat...
Poor Kim Junmyeon as he sat...
Behund him is Xiumin, his second-in-command...
Suho sighed and silently uttered...
'Why didn't I get the season of summer... '

Junmyeon cleared his throat and silence filled the room.

"How does the North look, Alpha leader," he asked while checking his list.

Sehun smirked, "All covered in white and good to go."

"Good, Beta team, the South?"

Taeyong sat up straight, "All clear and snow and cold weather are accounted for, sir."

"Excellent. The toys?"

Chanyeol grinned and mocked a salute, "All packed and ready for delivery."

"Wonderful. The reindeer?"

"All good and ready to fly," Kai said.

"Lovely. The food?"

"..."

"... Marvelous! The naughty and nice list?"

"Already downloaded to your sleigh data base, sir," Krystal uttered.

"Nicely done. How are the carols going Jongdae-ssi?"

"All good, boss."

"Great! Baekhyun-ssi, the decorations."

"All hung and ready to spread some holiday feels."

"Fantastic. Miss Xi Lu Yen (HunHan pa rin HAHAHHAHA kahit genderbent HHAHAHAH) how are things in the China division?"

"All is well. Yi Fan, Yixing and Zitao send their regards."

"Marvelous, - can he stop with the adjectives (Sehun whispered to which, Lu Yen giggled)- send them my regards as well."

"Have I forgotten any- ah! Yes, Minseok-ssi? How are things in your end?"

Xiumin smiled and bowed, "Fun spread and ready for Christmas."

"Gre- Staph with the adjectives! (Sehun whined)- at! Let's get this party started!"