"Who?" Jisoo asked.

I shrugged and said, "Trick or treat?"

A knock came in again and Jisoo was the one to open it wirh me close behind her. The door made creaking sound like the one in horror movies. Then a face with the widest smile smile popped out.

"Welcome neighbors! My name is Lisa Manoban, please accept this gift!" Her smile still plastered on her face, light blonde hair with full bangs covering her forehead, and hands outstretched offering a plastic bag with macaroons.

Lisa looked at Jisoo, her smile replaced with awe. Her mouth open for insect would reclaim it as their home. I'm fairly sure that she didn't even realize that I was standing behind Jisoo.

While Lisa was awestrucked by Jisoo, the latter drools over the macaroons. Jisoo quickly snatched it from the blonde's hands, "Thank you." then she closed the door on her face.

"Jisoo!" I told her.

"What?" This brunette staring at me, already munching on a macaroon, like she wasn't rude just then. I sternly look at her until she rolls her eyes at me. "Ugh, fine."

She opened the door, and the blonde girl is still smiling like she hadn't move a muscle since the door-slamming incident.

"I'm Jisoo, that's Ellie." She points to me. "Nice meeting you, Lisa. Bye." The brunette smiles and slams the door again.

I did everything in my power not to facepalm.

**********

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Jisoo who was playing Pokémon on her phone.

"Chicken!" She shouted from her bed.

I let the cold air from the fridge escape as I look at its contents. What kind of dish? Fried Chicken? Chicken fillet? Chicken with random veggies mixed in? Then I heard a knock at the door, saving me from my misery and torture.

I opened the door, it's Lisa again, with some company. I hope it's not her back up.

"Hey Lisa." I said.

"Hi Ellie! This is Jennie and Chaeyoung." She points to the two girls behind her, maybe not her back up.

Having already met Chae, we smile warmly at each other. Then I turn to Jennie, contemplating if she'd acknowledge me, that poker face is intimidating my anxiety. But as soon as she looked at me, she smiled the same as she did earlier that day.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You guys want to join us for dinner? We're having it on the rooftop." She smiled hopeful at me.

Although she was talking to me, I noticed that her eyes searches the room behind me, for someone... maybe? I smirked internally at my silent conclusion.

"Uhm..." I let it hang as I look at Jisoo if she wants to. The Pokémon gamer looks at me, clearly she was listening. She didn't shake her head 'no' but the look in her eyes said that she'd rather not. "We'd love to." And with that answer, Lisa's mood lightens up more as I feel Jisoo's eyes shoots bullets at me. This will be fun. "Let me just cook some food---"

I was cut off by Jennie. "No need. We ordered Pizza." She said sweetly, I didn't know she had it in her to be a sweetheart.

"And Fried Chicken!" Chae smiled as if imagining the food the same way she imagines the love of her life.

But with those three words, Jisoo is out of the door faster than I could say 'bribed'

"Let's go, Ellie. You're so slow." Jisoo said.