"Trust me, A brother knows his sister better than just any guy." she said holding the tray as she glance at Brian.

"ok, Thanks," I said as Brian took the tray and place it on the dresser. As she glance around my room as she step back starring at the roof of my room and step back.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

"No, You have enough company." she smiled walking off as Brian shut the door and walk over to me.

"Your right, something is really not right." Brian said removing the pillow from the center.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watch him throw the pillow to the floor.

"There's no way I'm letting you drink that milk, I'm going to use my remedy to put you back to sleep." he smiled lifting  the sheet as I crawl under.

"I promise I won't Touch you anywhere inappropriate." he grin at me. I cuddle into his warm inhaling his scent that oddly calm me. My inside tingles with butterflies since he was the first guy I really touch. I tense a bit when he hugged me with his other arm.

"Relax Sev, I won't hurt you." he whispered softly placing a kiss on my head. I relax suddenly and sigh as I inhale his scent and slowly drifts of back to sleep.

      Brian stir a bit in his sleep when he felt something brush against his skin and he flutter his eyes open to see an older woman dress in a white dutchess dress, With an Apron over it. Her hair was was neatly comb and in a bun. He watch as she sat in the chair across from him, where he usually sleep when he just met Sevonnia.  Brian slowly got up causing Sevonnia to mumble and stir a bit in her sleep hugging him across the waist.

   "Who are you?" he question as he slowly got up and walked towards the woman.

"Don't make another step, She'll wake up." she uttered softly.

"How did you get in here?" he asked glancing at the window.

"I guide the path to truth, I need no permission to watch over the key." she got up and walk towards Sevonnia touching her forehead.

"Don't touch her!" I whisper shouted starring at Sevonnia sound asleep as a baby. She have been so restless and tired these days she hardly sleep for a minute. She was so beautiful and badass, I just couldn't get enough.

"She's sick," she uttered reaching into her pocket for small bottle. "No she isn't." I said walking over to her touching her forehead to feel that she was sroching up in heat.

"But she doesn't feel sick," I mumbled almost to myself second guessing.

"Brian, there are things to reveal and things she need to get off her chest." she whispered.

"How do you know my name?"

"Tip a little of this into her tea in morning she'll be fine  but whatever you do, don't let them see you." she said and disappear in thin air as Sevonnia spurt up grasping for breath.   Don't let who see me?.

I place the bottle in my pant pocket and climb back into the bed cuddling Sevonnia back into my arms as her body heat against mine. I glance up to ceiling to see a charms of stars dangling in the air. Oddly enough that wasn't there before. I fell asleep inhaling Sevonnia intoxicating scent.

     Sevonnia and I spurt up out of each other grasps due to Venroy shouting our names. Wood and various herb mix with fire fill my nostril.

    "Your father's Shed is on fire!" he shouted as I jump off the bed and rush out of the room sprinting down the stairs to see everyone throwing water on the shed.  I dash through the crowd rushing towards the burning flame, when Someone grip my hand tightly  pulling me back.